Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Board hat 33.075 Mitglieder
164.779 Beiträge & 6.324 Themen
Beiträge der letzten Tage
Foren Suche
Suchoptionen
  • Chargers Customized Color Rush JerseysDatum09.01.2019 07:14
    Thema von linchao im Forum Sport

I’m not surprised to see this question pop up at this point in the season. It’s understandable after following a offseason that was chalk-full of pundits and analysts https://www.chargersfanstore.com , alike, staking the claim that the Chargers’ had the best group of wide receivers heading into the 2018 season.However, that claim is losing some footing after three-straight weeks of single-catch performances for Mike Williams prior to last Sunday’s zero-target game versus the Oakland Raiders.After a slow start to the season, Tyrell Williams has definitely upped his productivity/efficiency and Keenan Allen finally got back into the endzone for the first time since week 1 against the Chiefs.Are the Chargers’ wideouts really overrated? I personally do not think so. In fact, I think it comes down to a few key stats.The Chargers are near the top of the league in terms of total offense per game but find themselves near the middle or bottom in passing statistics such as Passing Attempts Per Game, Total Passing Attempts, and Passing Yard Per Game where they rank 30th (out of 32), 24th, and 13th, respectively.So it is not so much that the Chargers’ wideouts are underperforming but that the team hasn’t thrown it nearly as much as some of the other top teams. With Melvin performing at such a high rate on the ground, Rivers hasn’t been asked to sling it nearly as much as Patrick Mahomes, Drew Brees, or Jared Goff.Pancakes, fasho.Also, I still think Derwin James has a lead on Desmond King as the team’s defensive MVP. King has the interceptions and the lone pick-6, but James has the better all-around stats. He has an interception to his name, 3.5 sacks, and he leads the team in tackles.As a rookie safety, you can’t get much better than that.Honestly, I don’t think anything with this game, good or bad, would cause me to lose faith in this team for the rest of the season. Even if it was a blowout, I would not lose faith. Would I be extremely pissed and use every ditry, filthy, disgusting word in the dictionary to help myself vent my frustration? No s***.But after seeing the Buffalo Bills embarrass the Minnesota Vikings at Minnesota earlier this season, I gotta keep in mind that crazy things can happen any given Sunday.My worst case scenario for this game, however, would be a complete shutdown of the run defense.Case Keenum is not going to put the team on his back in this one. If the Broncos are looking for a victory Chargers Customized Color Rush Jerseys , it will have to be delivered on the back of Phillip Lindsay. I don’t know how plausible that scenario since the Broncos are now down one of their starting guards and center for the foreseeable future.As I look over the Broncos’ roster, I don’t see many glaring holes within it. With a top-ten pick, teams will usually look for the important positions such as quarterback, offensive tackle, edge rusher, and cornerback. However, the Broncos are fairly solid at all these spots (minus QB but that can’t be my choice).I think the Broncoswould be wise to take one of the top OTs in the draft in order to groom behind Jared Veldheer as the former Arizona Cardinal is currently on the wrong side of 30.A guy like Alabama’s Jonah Williams or Ole Miss’ Greg Little would be an excellent choice. While Williams has a higher floor, Little would provide elite athleticism for the position and most of his issues can be coached up once he is out of the Rebel’s pass-happy offense.I wouldn’t mind this move, actually. Adrian Phillips has grown in his role as that dime linebacker after his first season seeing major action in 2017. He looks like he put on some weight and better prepared his body for the things the coaches have asked of him. It is such a shame to see Kyzir White slowly disappear into irrelevancy following a bright start to the season but Phillips has done a phenomenal job of allowing the defense to not skip a beat. Now without MLB Denzel Perryman on the year, the middle of the Chargers’ defense is going to look much lighter going forward. LB Jatavis Brown is only 225 pounds and Hayes Pullard is not much more at 230.If the linebacking core is going to get smaller regardless, I’d prefer to gain some extra MPHs, in return. For those fans who dislike Thursday night football, rejoice that this week is the final game of the season on such short rest.Also rejoice that it’s one of the best matchups of the year, with hefty implications in the standings, as Kansas City hosts the Los Angeles Chargers.Even with a loss, the Chiefs keep the top spot in the AFC West with a better division record as the teams will have split their series. A win for Kansas City (11-2) could secure the top seed in the conference, though, depending on what happens to the Patriots and Texans.The Chargers (10-3), who lost to KC 38-28 in the season opener, will own a postseason berth with a victory. They also can get in with a loss and help elsewhere, but those scenarios give Pro Picks a migraine.Los Angeles, ranked fourth in the AP Pro32, is a 3½-point underdog at top-ranked Kansas City. We think, right now, the Chargers are the better-balanced team, though winning on the road on Thursday nights is very difficult, especially if the top two running backs are out. That could be the case with Melvin Gordon (knee) and Austin Ekeler (neck, concussion protocol) uncertain.Bye-bye Thursday nights.CHIEFS Chargers T-Shirts , 30-29KNOCKOUT POOL: Too bad we had to make last week’s selection before all the Broncos‘ injuries hit. If you’re still alive — Pro Picks most certainly is not — try BALTIMORE.No. 19 Green Bay (plus 5 1-2) at No. 6 ChicagoNormally, letdown for Bears could be expected. Not against Packers, though.BEST BET: BEARS, 23-16No. 9 Dallas (plus 3) at No. 11 IndianapolisWe recognize this could be sucker bet. OK, we’re suckers.UPSET SPECIAL: COWBOYS, 20-17No. 5 New England (minus 1 1-2) at No. 10 PittsburghSteelers about to blow division and possibly wild card.PATRIOTS, 39-32No. 22 Tampa Bay (plus 8) at No. 12 BaltimoreRavens about to surge to AFC North title.RAVENS, 26-20No. 2 New Orleans (minus 6 1-2) at No. 17 Carolina, Monday nightSaints need to stay ahead of Rams for NFC home-field edge.SAINTS, 33-20No. 16 Philadelphia (plus 9 1-2) at No. 3 Los Angeles RamsEagles play hard while undermanned, just don’t win enough.RAMS, 37-24No. 8 Seattle (minus 5 1-2) at No. 31 San FranciscoSeahawks have that NFC wild-card berth in sight.SEAHAWKS, 17-13No. 7 Houston (minus 6) at No. 26 New York Jets, SaturdayTexans get back on track in New Jersey.TEXANS, 28-13No. 14 Tennessee (plus 2 1-2) at No. 21 GiantsTitans keep it going in New Jersey? Well, no.GIANTS, 30-19No. 20 Cleveland (plus 3) at No. 18 Denver, SaturdayBrowns on right track, Broncos too banged-up.BROWNS, 27-23No. 15 Miami (plus 7) at No. 13 MinnesotaNo “Drake Escape” or “Miami Miracle” this week.VIKINGS, 22-20No. 32 Arizona (plus 8 1-2) at No. 25 AtlantaCardinals even more confounding than Falcons.FALCONS, 30-20No. 23 Detroit (plus 2 1-2) at No. 27 BuffaloTwo more confounding also-rans.BILLS, 23-17No. 30 Oakland (plus 3) at No. 28 CincinnatiBengals have lost their way. They’ll partially find it for one week.BENGALS, 21-20No. 24 Washington (plus 7) at No. 29 JacksonvilleWill Redskins show up this week? Will Jaguars?JAGUARS, 20-10

• Jamon Brown Color Rush JerseyDatum09.01.2019 07:09

With the NFL moving Monday night’s game between the Kansas City Chiefs and Los Angeles Rams from Mexico City to Los Angeles due to poor field conditions at Estadio Azetca Jamon Brown Color Rush Jersey , many fans are scrambling on short notice trying to change their travel plans to attend the game.A pair of major airlines are making a gesture to help alleviate some of the financial burden for fans trying to switch flights just days before Monday’s clash between two of the top offenses in football.United Airlines announced on Wednesday that they are waiving flight change fees for anyone changing their flights from Mexico City to Los Angeles in an attempt to get to the game. Additionally, American Airlines said in a tweet to ESPN’s Lindsey Thiry that they had made the same decision on Tuesday.United said they will also reimburse anyone for the change fees if they had already made changes to their flights before the decision was announced.The waiving of fees seemingly won’t include any variance in price in the flights themselves, but it’s at least one cost that won’t also be thrust upon the consumer that is trying to alter their plans for the upcoming weekend. Monday Night Football will be one of the biggest games of the 2018 season with the 9-1 Los Angeles Rams hosting the 9-1 Kansas City Chiefs in LA. Both of these teams have plenty of similarities - explosive offenses, good young gunslingers, elite running backs https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Greg-Zuerlein-Jersey , amazing weapons and even former players. With all of that being said, here are the five Rams that you should watch for.CB Marcus PetersThat Peters has not performed to expectations would be an understatement. He has looked terrible on the field and has consistently graded among the worst cornerbacks in the league. This game is understandably going to be an interesting one for Peters as not only is this a revenge game against his former team, but it will also be a tough matchup playing against the most electrifying offense in the AFC.It would not be a surprise if the Chiefs targeted Peters. He has played like a weak link with just one interception this season which came in Week 1. It will be interesting to see if he can get his hands on another.And for those that forgot Peters had some choice words for the Chiefs’ young quarterback Patrick Mahomes...TE Gerald EverettThe Rams lost a major piece to their explosive offense when WR Cooper Kupp tore his ACL against the Seattle Seahawks. The Rams have to have a next man up mentality. Everett is a big slot tight end. Although he will more than likely split time with WR Josh Reynolds, he figures to have an uptick of playing time. He is an explosive player with the ball in his hands. It will be interesting to see if the Rams will work him in as a mismatch type of player.With only 15 catches and 161 yards on the season, it is hard to see a significant jump in production Gerald Everett Color Rush Jersey , but the Rams offense has been a machine. If given a chance, maybe the stats will improve.DL Aaron DonaldLast year’s Defensive Player of the Year could be heading toward a repeat with 12.5 sacks. Donald already has more sacks than last year and is only seven tackles a away from last season after just 10 games.Heading into this game, the Rams are going to need their best player on the team to make an impact against a average offensive line and a playmaking QB. The sacks would be welcome, but being a consistent disruption in the passing game and helping slow down running back Kareem Hunt will determine the game.QB Jared GoffA ton of pressure will fall on the quarterbacks’ shoulders on Monday night. This season, Goff has proven that 2017 wasn’t a mirage. He is the real deal.The biggest obstacle facing Goff for the remainder of the season will be how the young quarterback adjusts to losing his security blanket in Kupp. A game of this magnitude will be a great measuring stick for where he is as an NFL QB.K Greg Zuerlein A missed extra point or a missed field goal could alter this game. A missed 49-yard field goal could be key when it comes to a game where every possession comes down to points scored. Surprisingly Cooper Kupp Jersey , the Rams have not been a great redzone team, so Zuerlein could be the difference in this game.

• Chuck Foreman JerseyDatum09.01.2019 07:04

It may be a day off for most people https://www.minnesotavikingsshop.com/Brett-Favre-Jersey , but not for the Minnesota Vikings, as they held another practice on Thursday afternoon. The injury report only has one change from yesterday, with everyone else’s status remaining the same.The one change on the injury report is for wide receiver Chad Beebe, who is battling a hamstring issue. He went from being a limited participant in practice on Wednesday to not participating at all on Thursday, which is a bad sign for his hopes of suiting up on Sunday night against the Green Bay Packers.The other “did not practice” players all carried over from yesterday, which means that Ben Gedeon (concussion) is still not out of the league’s concussion protocol. Tight end David Morgan (knee) and safety Andrew Sendejo (groin) both continue to sit out of practice with their ailments.Here is a full summary of the Vikings’ Thursday injury report:Did not practice: WR Chad Beebe (hamstring), LB Ben Gedeon (concussion), TE David Morgan (knee), S Andrew Sendejo (groin)Limited participation: G Tom Compton (knee), G Mike Remmers (low back), WR Adam Thielen (calf/low back)Full participation: LB Anthony Barr (hamstring), DE Everson Griffen (toe) Stefon Diggs Color Rush Jersey , G Danny Isidora (knee), CB Xavier Rhodes (foot), DE Stephen Weatherly (non-injury/shoulder)Both the Vikings and the Packers will release their final injury reports tomorrow, and we’ll have all of that information for you as soon as we have it. The Minnesota Vikings host the Detroit Lions in a NFC North divisional matchup. Both teams are coming off a loss, so both are hungry for a win. It would be real nice if the Vikings can get a win considering Minnesota’s bye is next week.With a key divisional game at hand, here’s my three things to watch for:If Diggs is out, look for Treadwell and RobinsonStefon Diggs is dealing with a rib injury and is listed as questionable moving into Sunday. Chad Beebe was called up from the practice squad, so that could be a sign that Diggs doesn’t play. It could also mean Beebe will just be used as a special teams guy.If that’s the case and Diggs doesn’t play, then I would assume Thielen would be double covered throughout most of the game. If he is double teamed, then I would think Laquon Treadwell will get some more targets, as well as Aldrick Robinson. Obviously Robinson is kind of a deep-threat, touchdown target. Robinson has five receptions for 95 yards and three touchdowns. Treadwell has seemed to improve over the past few weeks. He caught all four of his targets against Arizona and all three against the Jets. Last week he caught thee of five targets against the Saints. This season he’s recorded 25 catches for 216 yards and one touchdown. Boone backing up MurrayWith Roc Thomas out and Dalvin Cook playing under limited snaps leaves Latavius Murray to take over a majority of the workload. Mike Boone will be a solid backup for Murray when he needs relief. Boone has rushed for 47 yards off 11 carries in the six games he’s participated in this season. If you watched the preseason Chuck Foreman Jersey , you know that he was pretty productive. Murray will hopefully continue to stay consistent. The past three games he’s had 52 carries for 280 yards and four rushing touchdowns. My thought is Boone will have 6 rushes for 30 yards. I think he’ll be beneficial in the passing game, only a few catches though, nothing too crazy. What does a loss to the Lions mean?Let’s say the Vikings do lose this game. The Vikes will be 4-4-1, will Zimmer be on the hot seat? Should he be? I think he’s going to address issues after the game if that is the case, as in he may blame himself.I believe the management wouldn’t fire Zimmer, but anything can happen. Could George Edwards be on the hot seat if the Lions put up more than 30 points? I might overthink things, but as a fan I’m getting sick of mediocrity. Hold people accountable (not saying it’s either of their faults). I get Minnesota have had injuries with some key players, but there shouldn’t be excuses. There’s a 53-man roster for a reason, and if the backups can’t get the job done then maybe they should find different backups, right?Predictions:Murray rushes for 120 yards and a touchdown.Cousins throws for 245 yards, two touchdowns and an interception.Thielen breaks for 100-yards receiving.Defense/Special Teams scores a touchdownVikings win 28-17SKOL!

• New England Patriots HoodieDatum09.01.2019 06:59

If you shut off your television after the New England Patriots defeated the New York Jets on Sunday afternoon New England Patriots Hoodie , I wouldn’t blame you, but you would have missed out on three important AFC games that all went in the Patriots favor.Here’s a quick rundown, based on least-to-most important.3. Chargers 45 - Cardinals 10Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers made his case for MVP consideration completing 28 of 29 passes, including his first 25 passes, as Los Angeles rolled over the hapless Arizona squad. The Chargers are now 8-3, in firm control of a playoff spot, and one game behind the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC West. The Chiefs already beat the Chargers in the season opener, but Los Angeles has a chance to even the score in week 15. The longer the Chiefs have to look over their shoulder at the Chargers, the less rest the Chiefs will have heading into the postseason and the greater the chance that Kansas City could lose their grip on the division and have to play during wild card weekend.Kansas City is on their bye right now, but they play at home against the Ravens and Chargers before going on the road to face the Seahawks. This stretch is book-ended by games against the Oakland Raiders. The Patriots need the Chiefs to drop one or two of these games.2. Broncos 24 - Steelers 17The Broncos intercepted Ben Roethlisberger in the end zone to hold on to their slim victory and sent the Steelers record down to 7-3-1. The Steelers were lucky to score on a trick field goal and on a 97-yard catch-and-run and it seems like Pittsburgh’s still liable to play down to their level of competition.The Steelers host the Chargers next, go on the road against the Raiders, and then host the Patriots. They finish the season on the road against the Saints and then hosting the Bengals.Pittsburgh’s tie likely means that tiebreakers won’t come into play, but when you look at their schedule, a 10-5-1 record would be a good finish.Basically, what I’m considering is whether the Patriots can reach 11 wins, with one of those coming against the Steelers. If so, New England should be able to snag a first round bye.1. Colts 27 - Dolphins 24Adam Vinatieri always delivers.The last-second victory by the Colts handed the Miami Dolphins their sixth loss in their past eight games and gave the Patriots absolute control over the AFC East. As Bill Belichick always says, winning the division is the first major milestone each year and the Dolphins loss helps in a major way. If New England can beat the Minnesota Vikings next week and the Dolphins in week 14, the Patriots will clinch the division title for the 10th straight year and 15th out of the past 16 years.The only way the Patriots week can improve is if the Tennessee Titans upset the Houston Texans on Monday Night Football. But even if the Texans win- and push the Steelers down to fourth place in the AFC- the Patriots hold the head-to-head tiebreaker with Houston and the Texans’ upcoming games against the Browns and Colts no longer look like gimmes.The Patriots are back in second-place in the AFC and should be in strong position to secure yet another consecutive first round bye. The New England Patriots know the importance of depth: the team had a total of 11 players listed on its final practice report last week, with 12 more currently on an injury-related reserve list. On top of that https://www.patriotsfanstore.com/Jason-Mccourty-Jersey , first-round rookie running back Sony Michel suffered a knee injury during Sunday’s game which will cost him some time and puts further pressure on the Patriots’ running back group.Despite Michel hurting his knee, however, the team opted not to bring in any running backs during recent free agency workouts: among the eight players who were taken a look at according to ESPN Boston’s Mike Reiss, were four specialists, two linebackers, and two wide receivers – but nobody to potentially add depth to the offensive backfield. That being said, let’s take a look at the players worked out.LS Jon CondoJon Condo’s NFL career originally started in 2005, when he joined the Dallas Cowboys as an undrafted rookie. However, the Maryland product was released after only three games and via a stint on the Patriots’ 2006 offseason roster found his way to the Oakland Raiders. After spending his first season in Oakland on the team’s practice squad, Condo became the team’s number one long snapper in 2007 – a role he held until this year. Before not getting re-signed in March, the 37-year old appeared in 173 games for the club and was voted to the Pro Bowl twice.K Andrew FranksAfter going undrafted in 2015, Andrew Franks joined the Miami Dolphins and was able to win the team’s kicker job during his first NFL training camp. He had a solid rookie campaign during which he hit 83.3% of his field goal attempts and 91.7% on extra point tries, but did not show noticeable improvement in year two (76.2% on field goals, 97.6% on extra points). This summer, Franks lost his job to rookie Jason Sanders and was released in early September.LB Terence GarvinIn his five years in the NFL, Terence Garvin moved around quite a bit: he spent his first three seasons with the Pittsburgh Steelers before joining the Washington Redskins and Seattle Seahawks. The former undrafted free agent started 2018 with the Miami Dolphins before joining the San Francisco 49ers in mid-September. Primarily a special teamer, Garvin appeared in a combined 78 games over the course of his career.LB Christian KuntzLike Jon Condo, Christian Kuntz also is no stranger to the Patriots: the 2017 undrafted free agent spent one day with the club last August before getting released again. An outside linebacker in Duquesne’s 3-4 scheme, Kuntz set school and conference records with 30.5 career sacks. Despite this, he was not selected during last year’s draft and originally signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Following his short stint in New England Kyle Van Noy Color Rush Jersey , Kuntz went on to join the Denver Broncos. He also has experience as a long snapper.P Jeff LockeA fifth-round pick out of UCLA, Jeff Locke beat out incumbent Chris Kluwe in his first training camp with the Minnesota Vikings and went on to serve as the team’s punter from 2013 to 2016. During his tenure with the Vikings, he attempted 295 punt for an average of 43.1 yards per kick. After leaving Minnesota following the 2016 season, Locke spent time with the Indianapolis Colts and Detroit Lions – for whom he appeared in five games – before joining the San Francisco 49ers this offseason.WR Tanner McEvoyOne of the taller pass catchers in the NFL at 6’6, 230 lbs, Tanner McEvoy started his career with the Seattle Seahawks. In his two seasons with the club – 2016 and 2017 – the former undrafted free agent appeared in 31 games as a rotational wide receiver and special teamer: he caught 14 passes for 253 yards and two touchdowns on offense, and registered four tackles, a forced fumble and a blocked punt in the kicking game. Despite his past productivity, however, McEvoy was let go by Seattle this summer. He spent some time with the New Orleans Saints (twice) and Miami Dolphins before hitting the open market again last week.P Colton SchmidtAfter bouncing around the league during his 2013 rookie season, Colton Schmidt found a permanent home in 2014 when he joined the Buffalo Bills. Over the next four seasons, he appeared in 65 games for the club and attempted 330 punts for an average of 44.1 yards per kick. However, the former undrafted free agents was let go by the Bills in early September after they claimed ex-Patriot Corey Bojorquez off the waiver wire.WR DeAngelo YanceyDeAngelo Yancey entered the league as a fifth-round draft pick by the Green Bay Packers in 2017. While his first NFL preseason was unspectacular – he caught three passes for 67 yards – the team signed him to its practice squad, on which the Purdue product spent his entire rookie campaign. After another quiet preseason in 2018, Yancey was released and signed to the Packers’ practice squad again. However, he was let go once more last week.None of the eight players brought in for a workout should be seen as serious competition for players already on the roster. With injuries starting to pile up, however, it is a smart move to update some of the files and sort through potential emergency call-ups.

• Tre'Quan Smith Color Rush JerseyDatum09.01.2019 06:46

It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold https://www.thesaintsfanshop.com/Alvin-Kamara-Jersey predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true Tre'Quan Smith Color Rush Jersey , then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 9 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: a battle of offensive juggernauts, a fight against the offensive juggernaut that is the Los Angeles Rams. This is their chance to look brilliant!Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:Photo by Adam Bettcher/Getty ImagesBelow Average - Rams are held to less than 30 points. (Chad)Back-to-Back - PJ Williams has his second straight game with an interception. (Chris)By Air - Alvin Kamara has over 100 receiving yards. (Don) Not my MVP - Todd Gurley is held under 100 rushing yards. (Chad)Apple of our Eye - Eli Apple records his first interception in New Orleans. (Bob)Taysom Time - Taysom Hill is the only Saints QB to throw for a TD in the win. (Tee)Apple of our Eye - Eli https://www.thesaintsfanshop.com/Michael-Thomas-Jersey Apple records his first interception in New Orleans. (Bob)Big D - Saints defense scores a touchdown. (Chad)Apple of our Eye - Eli Apple records his first interception in New Orleans. (Bob)Rookie Dominance - Tre’Quan Smith has over 100 receiving yards. (Don)Sack City - Saints D sacks Jared Goff 4 times. (Bob)Here are my three bold predictions for the game:Photo by Jamie Squire/Getty ImagesOver 80 total points are scored this week by the two teams.There isn’t a single turnover by either team.Teddy Bridgewater completes a pass.So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours? If you’re just waking up for the day https://www.thesaintsfanshop.com/Cameron-Jordan-Jersey , then you’re in for a treat. Sunday morning has football, with an 8:30 a.m. CT kickoff (1:30 p.m. local kick) from Wembley Stadium in London. The Tennessee Titans (3-3) clash with the Los Angeles Chargers (4-2) in some AFC supremacy and early playoff seed battling. It’s the 46th time in franchise history that these two meet, with the Lightning Bolts leading the all-time series 27-17-1. Of course, that dates back to the old days of the Houston Oilers Vonn Bell Jersey , for those who don’t remember.The last meeting between these two came on November 6, 2016 in a high-scoring affair that saw the Chargers come out on top at home 43-35. Mike Vrabel’s squad currently leads the AFC South, while Anthony Lynn’s team is second in the AFC West. How to WatchThe game will be nationally televised on CBS. The play-by-play team consists of Greg Gumbel, Trent Green Michael Thomas Color Rush Jersey , and Bruce Arians.

• Joshua Dobbs JerseyDatum09.01.2019 06:39

The Steelers https://www.steelerssportshop.com/Ryan-Shazier-Jersey , by this point in this season, are indeed already sure of some of their needs. There is a clear hole at ILB, EDGE, and CB which need to be addressed in the draft or free agency. With this draft being absolutely loaded with defensive talent, it makes sense to address the defensive side of the ball wherever you can. Thus, in my first mock draft, I had the Steelers addressing ILB and going after Alabama linebacker, Mack Wilson. James Conner Color Rush Jersey However, the Steelers have since then ripped off two straight wins and climbed up to 19th overall in the selection process, but I am going to push the Steelers back to about 22nd for now, just as a median for where they might be picking. This will likely be even further back if history tells us anything. Thus, with the CB2 situation seemingly terminal, and not with an end in sight Joshua Dobbs Jersey , I have decided to address the position this time around with one of my favorite prospects in the draft.Steelers fans, welcome to your heads, and hopefully black-and-gold hearts, Byron Murphy III. Round 1: Byron Murphy III, Cornerback, Washington Murphy is not a typical Steelers draft pick at CB. He comes in only at 6’ and 175 lbs, on a good day, and his length is certainly below average. However, the Steelers will know better than anyone that their current style of drafting CBs that are lengthy, but are projects, have not worked out for them. It is time to change it up a bit. Instead, the team should be following the Mike Hilton and Joe Haden model. Both are CBs who are smaller in their frame and lack elite length, but make up for it with aggressiveness and high football IQ. I think no other play describes this other than this. I’ll just let the tape speak for itself. This play right here is one of my favorite plays from the 2018 College Football season which I have scouted so far. With the zone blitz clearly coming on the other side Ramon Foster Color Rush Jersey , the cover 3 is disguised and Murphy can play as aggressive as he wants to, which fits his style perfectly. I love how he is aggressive with the push at the line to force the outside receiver to the sideline, and then he rushes downhill. His change of direction is good and he comes down to lay an absolutely ferocious hit on the slot receiver. This not only a smart play, but it illustrates Murphy’s aggressive style.However, Murphy takes his aggressive style and combines it with a high football IQ. Not only does he read things far before the snap, but he uses that same aggressive play style as soon as the ball is snapped, and I love it. This is a fantastic play by Murphy to recognize the screen and then attack downhill immediately. He weaves through the blockers effortless and breaks up the pass easily. A great play, no doubt, but another high football IQ play in a different vein can be illustrated here.Another superb play which demonstrates just how smart Murphy is as a football player. He understands this is going to the out as he blankets his man in box coverage. And he attacks downhill well, yet again, and makes another good tackle. One thing I have noticed is Murphy, despite his thin frame, is an impressive tackler. He wraps up better than you would think. However https://www.steelerssportshop.com/Marcus-Gilbert-Jersey , lets get to where it really counts — coverage. Murphy is an aggressive coverage player with some of the most fluid hips in the draft. He is more acclimated to zone schemes, but that does not mean he cannot play man. His great change of direction and fluidity allow him to be a competent man coverage corner. For example, this play: I love this view because it shows how easily Murphy mirrors literally every move the WR makes. Then, as he stops for the hitch, his fluid hips allow him to come and aggressively attack the catch point, in which he rips it out of the receivers’ hands. This is an amazing off-ball man coverage play. My favorite aspect is how he keeps his hips square and then sinks them so effortlessly. When working from the slot in man, Murphy has been shown to be a good cornerback from the slot as well. In particular, he is able to defend the middle of the field due to how well he can change directions with his hips.Take it from this play where the slot man runs an inside zig, which gets Murphy biting towards the outside, and he gives up inside leverage. This is great route running, so it is not necessarily a fault of Murphy’s, but his hips are so fluid and he is so explosive out of his break he can recover, despite his length Tyson Alualu Jersey , and stop the receiver short of the sticks. Murphy may not be ideal in size, but he is makes up for it with swagger and aggressiveness. He has ball skills and his aggressive play style flows with the rest of the secondary outside of the CB2 spot. Murphy would shore up the Pittsburgh secondary and give the team a potential CB1 long after Joe Haden is gone. The Pittsburgh Steelers may have escaped their matchup against the Baltimore Ravens without any significant new injuries, but that does not mean the game was incident free. Set to face to Carolina Panthers on a short week, it would appear that the Steelers now have several players dealing with minor injuries that could impact their preparation for Thursday night.When speaking to the media at his weekly press conference, Mike Tomlin highlighted a number of new names the medical staff would be monitoring this week. As reported by Teresa Varley of Steelers.com.Despite the players being on a day off on Monday, Pittsburgh was still required to publish an injury report as per league rules ahead of a Thursday night game, and their estimation included all of the names mention by Tomlin earlier in the day. While it should become clearer on Tuesday which players are really in doubt of missing the game against Carolina, it would not be a surprise to see several players rested in practice this week.

• Emmanuel Sanders Color Rush JerseyDatum09.01.2019 04:46

It’s the final quarter of the regular season https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Demarcus-Ware-Jersey , and our MacGyver-patched team is looking to turn its three-game winning streak into four - and going against the 2-10 Niners may just be the way to do it. So even though our Ultimate Fan this week is super bummed that one of his faves is headed to IR, he’s counting on his other favorite veteran - No. Phillip Lindsay Color Rush Jersey 58 - to pull this team out of its .500 spot and keep the positive trend going (and if that doesn’t work exactly how we’d like it, Road Apples still has other plans for the Vonster, but you’ll have to read on to find out what they are).For now though, revel in the potential of this young and exciting team and leave the worrying about who isn’t on the roster right now to the pundits and so-called analysts. That’s what they do best.And what we do best is get hyped about what can be and not fret over what may or may not be. As Whorfin likes to remind us, worrying is for those with no imagination. Lucky for us, Road Apples has plenty of great imagination for how this Broncos team can still make a run for 10-6.Week 14: Broncos at the NinersMHR - The Broncos’ win over the Bengals may have started out slow, but once the team got its first touchdown, it got on a roll and couldn’t be stopped - which is similar to its winning streak of late. How did you feel after that road win?Road Apples: I felt good. I was concerned to some degree about the Bradley Chubb Color Rush Jersey game. It felt like it could have been a bit of a trap game, going up against a QB that they didn’t have any real tape on, with a team that had some strong offensive weapons. But mostly I’m loving the switch the team seems to have flipped regarding the turnovers.MHR - Let’s get the bad news over with - no Emmanuel Sanders. Do you think the Broncos’ offense can still get it done for the last four games with two rookies as WR1 and 2?Road Apples: Ooof. That kind of took the wind out of my sails for a hot minute. We’ve lost so many starters to injury the last couple of weeks, and Emmanuel is a personal favorite of mine, so it wasn’t great news. However, Courtland Sutton has been great, and I have real faith in DaeSean Hamilton, and would like to see Lyndsay get some catches out of the backfield.I’ll out on a limb here and say that the second Chargers game looms large, and the injuries may be most apparent during that game.MHR - Sanders hasn’t been the only big loss. Chris Harris Jr. suffered a fibula fracture that will keep him out 4 weeks at least, which followed recent season-ending injuries to Matt Paradis, Jeff Heuerman Emmanuel Sanders Color Rush Jersey , Jake Booty, Ron Leary...That’s A LOT of starters to lose - yet this team keeps finding a way to win and the young guys have been impressive. How excited are you about the young studs who are seemingly stepping up?Road Apples:Whatever the FO did for the 2018 Draft, (and UDFA) they need to continue to follow that formula. This rookie class is so exciting to watch! Lyndsay has quickly become a stud, and he’s honestly my favorite part of this offense. Kid has wheels! Bradley Chubb has been everything we could have wanted, Josey Jewel is coming into his own, Courtland is a stud, and now we get to see Hamilton get his looks...yeah, in a long sorry first half of the season, these young guys were still fun to watch.MHR - Phillip Lindsay. He’s running like crazy, scoring touchdowns, breaking records, getting honors, trash-talking like a vet but saluting like a pro, still living at home and doing what his mom tells him to do. What more can you say about this kid?Road Apples: Anybody who respects his Momma is golden in my book. I just wonder how living at home affects his dating life. That’s got to be awkward! MHR - Despite better offense overall from the Broncos, Bill Musgrave still tends to make some head-scratching calls - such as an empty set on 3rd-and-short or a run-up-the-middle by Lindsay into a stacked box. What is your take on the OC’s play calling of late? What would you like to see from this offense against the 49ers D?Road Apples: It’s such a mixed bag of late with Ol’ Billy Throws-a-lot. It seems obvious that we need to lean on the run game more, but maybe given Lyndsay’s smaller size, you don’t want to lean on him 30 times a game. And the passing game has been better of late. But I think Musgrave out-thinks himself in trying to out-think his opponent. And while I love No. 30...short yardage runs up the gut should probably be when we lean on Royce Freeman. I don’t know if you want to be clever and put Freeman in as a full back, and Lyndsay as the running back to add a wrinkle so the defense can’t key in on between the tackles runs on short yardage. Honestly, from here on out Gary Zimmerman Jersey , for every game, I want the offense to get the ball to Lyndsay, Freeman and even Booker. Then ratchet up the play action with Keenum, as that seems to be his bread and butter.MHR - Richard Sherman is the Niners best corner right now, and he has bounced back from an achilles tear a year ago. Could he be a tough matchup for either Courtland Sutton or DaeSean Hamilton - or will their speed, youth give them the edge?Road Apples: He could be a problem for Hamilton, I think. He’s not what he used to be, but he’s a smart vet, going up against a green rookie. I think Sutton has the physical tools to counter that experience gap better; he’s just so big and strong, I think he’ll do alright against Sherman. MHR - Matt Breida won’t be playing on Sunday, which could be a welcome relief for the Broncos defense, but Jeff Wilson Jr. has done admirably filling in. How much of a problem could he be for the defense?Road Apples: I’ll plead some level of ignorance to this as I haven’t really watched any San Fran games this year. I was hoping my Hawkeye QB CJ Beathard would make some waves but when that didn’t happen I stopped paying attention. That being said, I feel like our Front 7 can hang with anyone.MHR - Dante Pettis broke free for a 75-yard play last week against Seattle, showcasing quick burst off the line, separation skills and finishing speed. With the Broncos’ patchwork secondary playing, what kind of a problem could HE be for the defense?Road Apples: This could be a real challenge. Here’s to hoping Roby has one of his stud games, and that Yiadom continues to grow. The secondary (outside CHJ) has been a problem this year, and now...yeesh.MHR - The 49ers have had bad luck with injuries (Garoppollo) and losing big-name players (Reuben Foster) so they have been struggling. Do you believe Kyle Shanahan is still an offensive mastermind who just hasn’t had a good enough team to win - or is some of the luster of Shanny Jr. gone? Road Apples: I think it awful hard to have a real solid opinion on what he’s done to this point. This wasn’t an easy job to begin with, then when you lose your $100 million QB along with the other injuries? No way. I think it’s clear he has a mind for the game https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Garett-Bolles-Jersey , but at this point, the jury is still out on his head coaching.MHR - Vance Joseph seems to publicly be off “the coaching hot seat” after three wins in a row, two of them to top teams. But Broncos fans tend to be a lot more finicky. Where are you on the spectrum of “Fire Vance Joseph even if we win the Super Bowl” to “C’mon, he’s showing improvement, give him a chance” to “VJ is the man!”??Road Apples: Oh boy! A few weeks ago I was solidly on the “Fire VJ” bandwagon. Some of the decisions the dude made early in the year were too hard to overlook. Football basics seemed like a real struggle for him, and I still take issue with how quickly he deflected blame for losses onto the players. That’s hard to stomach for me. The boss is always responsible. Period. That being said, I love how hard the team plays for him. And over the last half of the season so far he seems much more confident, and competent, with his decision making. If we continue to play this hard, especially win, after all the injuries, it will be hard for me not to want to see another season out of him. All of that assuming his in-game decisions continue to improve, and he keeps learning. MHR - Von Miller has been nominated for the team’s choice of the Walter Payton Man of the Year. What can you say about this player?Road Apples: Von is the man. How can you not love this guy? He’s humble. He’s great in the community. He’s a great teammate. I want Von to marry my sister. PredictionsThe Favorites How did you become a Broncos fan? Born in Colorado Springs but moved away as a young kid. Fortunately my older brother was a fan, so I still grew up a Broncos fan. I have been very critical of Vance Joseph as a head coach, but when a team wins two games in a row that they were not supposed to win, then that team is improving. Improvement by the team as a whole is a result of coaching and the head coach deserves at least some of the credit for this. The Broncos were 7.5 underdogs against the Chargers and then 3.0 point underdogs against the Steelers. This marks the first and second times that Denver has won a game as underdogs by 3 or more points with Vance Joseph as the head coach - we were 0-9 before the Chargers game. In all games where the Broncos are underdogs, we are 4-10 with the other two wins being the victories over Cowboys and the Jets in 2017. So how did we get to this win? We got to this by generating takeaways. The defense got four takeaways on Sunday and the Broncos are 24-1 this century when forcing four or more turnovers (95%). That lone loss was the 2007 overtime loss to the Bears. Since the merger the team is 98-17-2 when forcing four or more turnover - 83.7% winning %. In the modern NFL where turnovers occur less and less frequently, forcing them is not a sustainable method of winning games, but teams that can force them tend to win more than they lose. In our little two-game winning streak Jake Butt Color Rush Jersey , the Broncos are +6 in turnover margin, with zero giveaways and 6 takeaways. Overall we are +6 on the season. We are 7th in fewest giveaways with 12 in 11 games and 8th in most takeaways with 18. While it’s unsustainable to rely on takeaways to win, consistently winning the turnover battle is a sustainable path to victory. Metrics So how didwe do in the two metrics that I track here? Pittsburgh ran 8 times for 36 yards on first down - 4.63 ypc. This generally kept them out of 3rd and long situations. Of their 8 runs on first down, only one was stopped for no gain or a loss. Every other first down run gained 2 or more yards. The Steelers gained an average of 6.91 yards per play on first down - which was helped dramatically by the 97-yard TD pass. They gained a net of 233 yards on first down (33 plays). If you take out that TD pass, they gained 4.25 yards on first down plays (which is still pretty good). League average right now is 5.7 yards per play. This is up from 5.3 yards per play last season. That is a huge jump year over year and if this continues I will right up a whole piece on it at seasons end (although others have already done so). For the season we are now allowing 4.83 yards per carry on first down runs which is 21st in the league. SEA is currently worst in the league allowing 5.79 and New Orleans is best allowing 3.48. All numbers exclude QB kneel-downs, which really should be excluded from rushing stats. The Broncos held the Steelers to zero conversion on four 3rd & long situations. For the season the Broncos have allowed conversion on 22 of 73 3rd and long situations (30.1%) which is 26th in the league. Cleveland currently leads the league allowing conversions on 17.4% of 3rd and long plays while the Rams are dead last allowing conversion on an astounding 42.9%. Overall the Broncos held the Steelers to 5 of 14 on 3rd down. We have moved all the way up to 18th in the league in 3rd down % allowed - 39.6%. Minnesota is still #1 allowing 27.6% while the Bengals (or next opponent) is dead last allowing conversion 55.1% of the time. Moving OnThis team is trending upward. I am now hopeful that this improvement can continue and that the Broncos can make a run at a playoff spot. Yes, the odds are slim. Only 2.6% of teams starting the season 3-6 have gone one to make the playoffs. From 1970 to 2018, 194 teams started the year 3-6 - the average finish of those teams was 6-10. 5 (2.6%) of them made the playoffsBest Finish: 10-6, 3 teams (most recent: 2012 WAS)Worst Finish: 3-13, 5 teams (most recent: 2013 WAS) Even if the Broncos miss the playoffs this season, should they continue to play well down the stretch and win five or six of the last seven that would be dramatic improvement from where they were in 2017 and where they were in early 2018. That should lead to something that they have not had in a long to start the 2019 season - continuity. If we finish well, we should have the same offensive coordinator, defensive coordinator, head coach and starting QB to start the 2019 season. In my opinion, that would be a good thing.

• Thema von linchao im Forum Sport

The Bengals will honor the 1988 Super Bowl team’s 30th anniversary with a special celebration at the home opener against the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday, September 13. The Bengals opened the 2018 season Bengals Ryan Glasgow Jersey with a win against the Colts and will now be looking to celebrate the 30th anniversary of their AFC Championship team by going 2-0.More than 45 members of the 1988 Super Bowl team are expected to attend Thursday’s game, including head coach Sam Wyche, Hall of Fame offensive tackle Anthony Munoz and nose tackle Tim Krumrie.The game-long celebration will include highlights from the 1988 season, video messages and a halftime ceremony featuring the team. A special event will be held the night before the game where 500 randomly selected season ticket members and their guests will hear from members of the team as they reminisce about that season. All fans will have the opportunity to meet members of the team and get autographs in the Jungle Zone from 6:00-7:00 p.m. on game day.The Thursday Night Football game kicks off at 8:20 p.m. ET and will be nationally televised on NFL Network.Here’s the full list of people from the 1988 team expected to attend:Bengals 1988 Super Bowl Team CelebrationNamePositionNamePosition Panthers defensive end Efe Obada exploded off the corner, bolted past Bengals tight end C.J. Ogbuehi and crashed into quarterback Andy Dalton for his first career sack and a 10-yard loss.He screamed to his teammates, "They don't know me! I'm from London! They don't know me!"The Bengals probably didn't — or at least maybe they didn't know his incredible story, when he overcame being a victim of human trafficking as a 10-year-old in the United Kingdom to become an NFL player.The Nigerian-born Obada http://www.bengalscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-clint-boling-jersey , the first player to make an NFL 53-man roster from the new International Pathways Program, had a huge performance in his first NFL game with an interception, sack and two quarterback pressures to help Carolina beat the Cincinnati Bengals 31-21 on Sunday.Obada is living a made-for-Hollywood movie, although he has kept most of the details of his painful past to himself because he has "deep trust issues" and is still working through the emotional impact being trafficked had on his life.What he has disclosed is that he and his older sister were abandoned in the streets of London after their mother arranged to have them sent to the United Kingdom — with someone who turned out be a stranger — so they could have a better life. The stranger who was supposed to take care of the children didn't carry through on the promise. Instead, they were left alone and homeless in a strange country.They learned to survive until they were discovered and placed in foster care, and they moved from home to home until old enough to be on their own."Some of the issues, I haven't dealt with," Obada told The Associated Press earlier this month. "I haven't really taken time to understand. ... Right now I just want to focus on football and make the most of it."Obada briefly found solace in a gang before discovering football at age 22. He played for the London Monarchs Cheap Andy Dalton Jersey , where he was eventually discovered by the Dallas Cowboys. But he couldn't make their roster.He was given another chance through the International Pathways Program, created in 2017 that sends four players to different teams. The Panthers happened to land Obada — and he made an impression right away on coach Ron Rivera."I'm telling you, Ron Rivera has talked about him since the first day of training camp," Panthers general manager Marty Hurney said. "He saw special qualities in him. He got his chance to play today and he did fantastic."Obada, now 26, learned earlier this week he was going to be activated for the game when he found his jersey on his chair in front of his locker. He was overcome with pride."He deserved the opportunity," Rivera said.On Sunday, Obada showed early on the stage wasn't too big Cheap Geno Atkins Jersey , breaking past a blocker and tackling Dalton in the second quarter and stripping the ball. The Panthers recovered and his teammates celebrated wildly. But officials overturned the call to an incompletion after watching it on replay.He didn't let that affect him.With Carolina leading 21-14 in the third quarter, Dalton threw short over the middle and cornerback James Bradberry deflected the ball into the air. Obada dived to make the interception — something he'd never done before in his life.The Panthers scored seven plays later to take a 14-point lead.He didn't stop there.With the Bengals trailing 28-21, the 6-foot-6, 265-pound Obada sacked Dalton at his 7-yard line with 4:21 left. On the next play, Dalton threw downfield and was intercepted by Donte Jackson, leading to Carolina's clinching field goal."You could see it in his eyes," Panthers linebacker Shaq Thompson said. "Right before the sack I told him, 'Big-time players make big-time plays.' And the next thing you know Youth Tyler Boyd Jersey , he got a sack."Rivera rewarded Obada with the game ball for his effort."I'm over the moon," Obada said. "Words can't describe how I feel. I'm so happy."Teammates were thrilled for Obada — but not necessarily surprised."I'm so happy for him," safety Mike Adams said. "When he's yelling, 'They don't know me! I'm from London!,' I'm just laughing. This guy has worked so hard. He's worked his butt off to get here. And he made the most of his opportunity."Obada said he is determined to make sure this is only the beginning of his success in the NFL, and that before long everybody knows his name."I don't want to be a one-hit wonder," Obada said. "It's about creating that momentum and keep going and working hard. I'm going back in the lab and preparing for the next opponent."

Tonight marks the start of the 2018 NFL regular season as the Philadelphia Eagles host the Atlanta Falcons in a ‘Thursday Night Football’ matchup on NBC at 7:20 p.m. CT. Both teams are projected to be playoff contenders this season Authentic Cody Whitehair Jersey , so this game should be an entertaining start to the new year.The two teams last met nearly eight months ago in the divisional round of the NFC playoffs, when the Eagles came away with a 15-10 despite being without star quarterback Carson Wentz. This will also be the case tonight, as Nick Foles will start the year off as Philadelphia’s starting quarterback as Wentz recovers from his ACL tear from December of last year.This is an open thread, so fire away at the comments!Social Media InformationWCG Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageWCG Twitter: Follow @WCGridironWCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Erik Christopher Duerrwaechter; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Leming; Andrew Link; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.Fantasy Football Forum - Week 2 Welcome to week 2 of the fantasy football calendar where all half you had your dreams of a perfect season dashed onto the rocks. We’re already dealing with a bit of a miniature crisis as the tight end position, already shallow, took two major blows. The first was a season-ending injury for Delanie Walker Authentic Anthony Miller Jersey , the Titans steady performer. A nasty ankle injury ends his season and, at age 34, may have played his last snap. Walker has been a perennially underrated tight end in real life and in the fake football game we play and while I didn’t have him on any of my teams, this one hurts. The second injury was to our old friend Greg Olsen, who re-fractured his foot on Sunday. Absolutely brutal news for one of the great men in the league. The Panthers have not put him in season-ending IR and appear willing to carry him on the roster in hopes that he can make a recovery. Olsen was able to return last year but he simply wasn’t very effective when on the field. Store him in an IR slot if that’s available to you and see what happens but set your expectations low. Olsen and Walker were in my top 6 in my preseason rankings, so this is a major blow to the position. I lost Olsen in two leagues and replaced him with Jared Cook before the Monday Night game and with Austin Sefarian-Jenkins on a waiver claim. I certainly don’t “trust” either of those two players and I’ll have my eye out for any break out candidates. A few names that might be on your wire that you should consider:Ben Watson: Caught 4 balls for 44 yards back on the Drew Brees offense. You can do worse than catching a piece of that offense.Ricky Seals-Jones: Didn’t do much with his 4 targets, but the Arizona Cardinals are high on this guy.Jonnu Smith: Walker’s replacement for the Titans who had some preseason buzz attached to him. Next man up. Jesse James: The Steelers have a ton of weapons and he’s never been consistent Authentic Mitchell Trubisky Jersey , but that offense has the capability to put up a lot of points. Your turn. Are you pumped about your squad or ready to hit the drop button on the whole team? Questions on start/sit, trades, and streamers, hit up the comments below.

This game marks the biggest underdogs the Cowboys have been all season. It looks like the Leighton Vander Esch Jersey confidence the oddsmakers have in the Cowboys matches that of their fans in recent weeks. The faith has disappeared. Let’s check in on the most recent practice report and see who’s healthy.Finally some good news: Dallas Cowboys roster improves for Philadelphia Eagles game - Stefan Stevenson, Fort Worth Star-TelegramWhile the Youth Sean Lee Jersey Cowboys will be missing several players due to injuries, a couple key players will be returning. 5 matchups to watch in Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys, including Lane Johnson vs. DeMarcus Lawrence - Daniel Gallen, Penn LiveIt looked like the Eagles might be without their All-Pro right tackle, but it appears he will give it a go. He’s been a huge piece in containing DeMarcus Lawrence in the past. Can he keep it going? Philadelphia Eagles: Sidney Jones is close, Jalen Mills out for awhile - Justin Grasso, Inside The IgglesThe Eagles are thin at cornerback and there was some hope that second-year CB Sidney Jones might play on Sunday, but it doesn’t look very likely now. Here is the final practice report:The Cowboys are on Sunday Night Football, but what games will be on TV in your area during the day? 506 Sports hooks us up with their weekly across-the-country TV map.I was really looking forward to catching Dez Bryant’s debut in New Orleans.Cowboys release WR Deonte Thompson, secure 2019 comp pick - K.D. Drummond, Cowboys WireThe Cowboys made some moves to their receiving group this week with the most notable one being the release of free agent acquisition Deonte Thompson. But as K.D. explains, this move has been expected for a while now. Thompson was the team’s speed demon WR, but now they have a new guy for that.Five things to look for in this week’s Cowboys-Eagles matchup: Cooper Color Rush Byron Jones Jersey , turnover, turnovers, and more - Calvin Watkins, The AthleticWatkins provides his weekly five things to look for, including how the Cowboys need to get more out of their newest offensive weapon. Blow ‘em out, Golden Tate to damage, more in Roob’s 10 random Eagles observations for Cowboys Week - Reuben Franks, NBC Sports Philadelphia10 random observations for this week’s matchup, including an unfavorable tidbit about the Cowboys being on the wrong end of a blowout. But despite all the struggles for Dallas this season, they haven’t lost by that margin yet this season. And one of those reasons is an improved defense. But a new addition might make things more difficult for the Cowboys. Will Golden Tate burn Dallas Cowboys yet again? - Michael Middlehurst-Schwartz, USA TodayTate is a name that comes up again and again as the team’s new the secret weapon to spark the Eagles offense. Cowboys CB: Eagles ‘know we don’t like’ Golden Tate - Austin Knoblauch, NFL.comWill the Cowboys be able to contain the Eagles new offensive weapon? Let’s get some game predictions, shall we?Eagles-Cowboys NFL Week 10 Predictions - Staff, NBC 10 PhiladelphiaThe staff for NBC Philadelphia have complete confidence in their team as they pick the Eagles across the board. And their most accurate prognosticator foresees a Sunday night blowout. It’s not surprising that “Team Philadelphia” all pick their squad to win, but that’s not homerism talking. It seems to be the general consensus as even Cowboys writers are predicting an Eagles victory.SportsDay experts’ predictions for Cowboys-Eagles: Can Dallas save its season with a win in Philadelphia? - Staff, SportsDayThe SportsDay writing staff make their picks on Sunday night’s game and it’s completely one-sided. Gut Feeling: Predictions For Cowboys-Eagles - Staff Color Rush Chidobe Awuzie Jersey , Dallas CowboysThe mood over at the Mothership is quite different as they have some optimism sprinkled in for good measure. Hey, we’ll take it. After catching 11 passes and being targeted 15 times in his first game since breaking an ankle 11 months ago, New York Giants star Odell Beckham Jr. was admittedly sore.The NFL's highest-paid receiver was also happy about his game, optimistic about the future, and even a little impish in dealing with his nearby locker room buddy, Saquon Barkley.For a night, the 25-year-old Beckham walked off with the ball the No. 2 overall draft pick carried on his first NFL touchdown, a 68-yard run against the Jacksonville Jaguars in a 20-15 loss.When asked about the ball Thursday, Beckham kept the joke going."No, that's at my house. It's gone already," he quipped as the Giants continued preparations for a Sunday night game in Dallas. "No, I gave it back to him. It's funny how just being in the locker room, it's like your brother and you're joking around with him. Next thing you know, it's across the entire world. It really was nothing more than me just messing around with my boys. I gave him his ball back."Beckham grinned after finishing the sentence, another sign the 25-year-old is enjoying a second chance to play the game he loves after a serious injury to his left ankle.Barkley confirmed he has the ball."There was no way I was not getting that ball back," Barkley said.Looking back on Sunday Color Rush Joe Looney Jersey , Beckham said there were some things that could have been better: The precision and depth of his routes, particularly one post route where he was a little off and Eli Manning could not connect with him in the end zone.It was a first-game thing.Beckham is excited about the new offense that features Barkley in the backfield and has tight end Evan Engram and receiver Sterling Shepard. All are capable of making big plays."We're always one play away," Beckham said. "It can be any second of the game. Like you saw him (Barkley) take it 68 yards. That's what he does. A slant, we're going 60. Evan is liable to go at any time. I get on Shep all the time: It's time for you to start taking these slants to the house. It's a one-play-away offense."Beckham is the focal point of it. He says he will gladly take 15 targets every game and the resulting hits that go along with it.He also won't mind if the Cowboys interfere with him the way the Jags did. He drew interference calls of 30 and 15 yards late in the second quarter to set up a field goal.Beckham insisted both plays would have gone for touchdowns had the Jags not used the "Hack-a-Shaq" defense.For those interested, he does have a special touchdown celebration planned. He also can't wait to win again."There's no feeling like winning," said Beckham, whose last win was at the end of the 2016 season. "Just the overall feeling of everybody in the locker room and knowing we did what we had to do. We'll live on this moment for a little bit. Cool, and then get back to work. Everybody here wants to win, and we know the importance of this game. We know you don't want to get 0-2, and start the season off that way, even though it is a long season. You just want to start fast and finish fast, and finish strong, too."Beckham has already started fast. He just needs his teammates to catch up.NOTES: CB Janoris Jenkins left the field just before the start of practice because of a family emergency, the team said. Teammates and coaches seemed to be offering support as he returned to the locker room. Jenkins had an interception Sunday. ... Shepard returned to practice after sitting out Wednesday with back spasms. ... LB Olivier Vernon (ankle) did not practice. ... LB Tae Davis (hamstring) and RB Wayne Gallman (knee) were limited. ... Barkley had communications with Cowboys running back and former Big Ten Conference opponent Ezekiel Elliott after Sunday's game. "He texted me saying congratulations on the touchdown run and the start of the season."

It took Jared Goff and the Rams’ offense just six plays and less than a minute to go get the touchdown they needed to get a 54-51 win in the third-highest scoring game in league history.Goff’s 40-yard touchdown pass to Gerald Everett with 1:56 remaining was enough to get the win as Patrick Mahomes would be intercepted on each of Kansas City’s final two possessions to thwart a Chiefs rally. His performance in the late moments left his head coach, Sean McVay, gushing with praise for his quarterback.“He was awesome, especially in the last drive,” McVay said. “You talk http://www.ramsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-aqib-talib-jersey about, I think it was a six-play drive, they were mixing in some 2-man (coverage) and then going into a little bit of an invert and he was just finding the right completion. Guys were separating but it’s just one of those deals where offensive line was doing a great job protecting especially against some elite rushers up front and guys creating separation and he’s got to put it on the money.The first two plays of the drive netted just one yard on a scramble by Goff and an incomplete pass to Josh Reynolds that was nearly picked off by Chiefs cornerback Orlando Scandrick. From that moment, Goff marched the Rams 74 yards in four plays for what proved to be the game-winning score.Goff went right back at Scandrick for a 22-yard gain to Brandin Cooks.“I thought the one play to Cooks on the right sideline when they were in a 2-man Youth John Johnson Jersey , he hits him on an out route,” McVay continued. “You look at when he let that thing go before Scandrick could flip his eyes around, and then Brandin runs after the catch.”After a quick sideline throw to Everett, Goff hit Tyler Higbee on an out route against Daniel Sorensen for another 10 yards as the Rams moved into Kansas City territory. Then as soon as the Chiefs presented a big-play opportunity by going to a single safety defense instead of a two safety call, Goff pounced with a go ball over Sorensen to Everett for a 40-yard touchdown.“We hit Tyler Higbee, Gerald Everett makes a play and then he finishes it off with the touchdown so it was a great job,” McVay said. “They dropped the safety down and he put in up and down and Gerald ends up (tiptoeing) right down the sidelines and not stepping out of bounds. So many guys made plays today but I thought Jared’s poise and confidence, ability to respond when it wasn’t always pretty especially in some instances is why you love him and why he’s such a great quarterback because of that even-keeled demeanor and disposition and that poise that we always talk about.”Goff completed 31 of 49 passes for 413 yards with four touchdowns and no interceptions on Monday night for the Rams.Random Ramsdom 9/19: Neighborhood watch http://www.authenticslosangelesrams.com/cheap-dominique-easley-jersey , LA Rams dig in for brawl with Bolts. The Rams are good no matter who they play I Pro Football FocusPro Football Focus analysts Steve Palazzolo and Sam Monson explain why the Rams are the real deal this season. Acknowledging that they clearly beat up inferior opponents in the first two weeks of the season, Palazzolo and Monson explain why the Rams will continue to get the job done when they clash with better teams over the next couple games. Here’s one of the nifty PFF graphics that you can see in the video. Again, thank you Samuel Lester Snead! Guess which three Rams made the PFF ‘Team of the Week’ I Rams Official SiteThree Rams made this week’s PFF ‘Team Of The Week’. Make your predictions and click the link to see if you nailed em. Crossing enemy lines: the Chargers site breaks down Sunday’s matchup I Chargers Official SiteSee what they’re saying about the Sunday’s matchup over on the Chargers website. We only get to see LAR Vs LAC every four years, and fortunately this meeting has the makings of a heavyweight clash. If possible, be sure to make it out to the Coliseum this Sunday. Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks can’t agree on what the outcome of the Rams/Chargers game I Rams Official SiteDaniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks analyze the Rams/Chargers game, and provide differing opinions on how the game will play out. Standouts from both teams are highlighted, including Todd Gurley and Chargers linebacker Kyzer White.Will Brinson and Kenny White can’t agree either. I CBS SportsWill Brinson and Kenny White analyze the line for Sunday’s game, and like Brooks and Jeremiah http://www.authenticslosangelesrams.com/cheap-greg-zuerlein-jersey , they disagree on who will win, or at least cover. What do you think? Is the Rams by 7 a fair line? San Diego, what say you?I San Diego Union-Tribune San Diego is now open game for the Rams to build their fan base, and they’ve made some inroads in that regard. The San Diego Union Tribune is still as versed in all-things Chargers as any Los Angeles-based paper is, so what are they saying about this Sunday’s game down in LoCal?

The hits just keep coming for the Seattle Seahawks defense — the Los Angeles Rams’ opponent in Week 5. ESPN’s Adam Schefter announced on Tuesday that the recently signed linebacker has been suspended indefinitely Authentic Cooper Kupp Jersey , rendering him unavailable for Sunday’s matchup in Seattle. The Seahawks, who are reeling defensively, picked up the former Cleveland Browns’ castoff late in the offseason, after it was announced he was being charged for insider trading (in 2014) by federal prosecutors. Kendricks joined the Seahawks on September 13th and made his debut for the team just five days later. He played in every game from Weeks 2-4, tallying (2.0) sacks in back-to-back weeks on Cowboys’ QB Dak Prescott and Bears’ QB Mitchell Trubisky. This comes on the heels of the Seahawks also announcing that safety Earl Thomas (broken leg) is being placed on IR. Last week’s game likely marked the last we’ll see him in a Seahawks uniform.To make matters worse, specifically at linebacker, the Seahawks will also be without starting linebacker K.J. Wright, whose battling a knee injury. These injuries (and suspension) probably couldn’t have come at a worse time for the Seahawks Authentic Rob Havenstein Jersey , considering they’re about to take on one of the most potent offenses in the NFL.Los Angeles Rams vs. Los Angeles Chargers: Matchups to watch revisited The Los Angeles Rams have managed to rattle off another convincing win over the Los Angeles Chargers.Now they head into week three by kicking off the week on Thursday Night Football versus the Minnesota Vikings.Before we get into week four, let’s take a look at the matchups to watch from week three:LT Andrew Whitworth/RT Rob Havenstein vs OLB Melvin IngramLast week’s matchup to watch:This battle turned out to be a massive win for the Rams’ offensive tackles. Melvin Ingram was simply invisible the entire game. I’m not sure that he even had a pressure, that’s how much time Jared Goff had in the pocket. If the Rams’ offense is going to continue to click it’s because the offensive line continues to dominate.CB’s Marcus Peters/Aqib Talib vs WR’s Keenan Allen/Mike WilliamsLast week’s matchup to watch:Well, this battle couldn’t have gone much worse. First, Mike Williams smoked Marcus Peters for a 45-yard touchdown in the first quarter (could have been a missed assignment). Not only that, but both Peters and Talib got hurt in this game - with the latter sustaining a high ankle sprain that may require surgery and the former a calf strain that could force him to miss week four. Williams finished with 81 yards and two touchdowns, though Allen was held in check with only 44 yards.Rams’ DL vs Chargers’ OLLast week’s matchup to watch:This one was probably a wash considering the Rams won a few battles (two sacks) though majority of the day was clean pockets for Philip Rivers. The Rams’ defensive line just needs to hit home more. Pressures are great, but we just seen what they can be worth Womens Robert Woods Jersey , and that’s nothing when a good QB carves you up. WR Brandin Cooks vs CB Casey HaywardLast week’s matchup to watch:Brandin Cooks had himself another very good game registering seven receptions for 90 yards, though it was Robert Woods who tore the Chargers up with 10 receptions for 104 yards and two touchdowns. Cooper Kupp got into the action with four receptions for 71 yards and a touchdown as well. This can be considered a massive win for the weapons of the Rams.K Sam Ficken vs. himselfLast week’s matchup to watch:Meh. I am quite surprised that Ficken was actually able to score all five of his extra points, though he didn’t do great otherwise. You simply can’t kick the ball out of bounds on a kickoff in this league - that free yardage netted the Chargers an immediate scoring drive. Not only that, but a last-second field goal attempt from 46 yards before halftime was no good. Those are the situations where missing Greg Zuerlein will hurt the most.ILB Cory Littleton/SS Marqui Christian vs RB Austin EkelerLast week’s matchup to watch:The Rams’ defense managed to hold both Melvin Gordon and Austin Ekeler in check. Littleton had a tremendous day, though it came from the likes of a blocked punt on special teams that was recovered by FS Blake Countess for a touchdown.Another game, another win. It seems to be becoming a theme, so let’s hope the Rams can continue the streak in week four.

It’s our Monday morning afternoon column Authentic Harrison Butker Jersey , The Re-Up. In this column, I’ll write about some deeper thought I had about the last game and finish with some fun stuff to ponder at the article’s end. Check out last week’s column here.Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty ImagesI had been hoping, heading into Monday night’s game, that when Tuesday morning rolled around, for the first time in four tries, perhaps I’d be able to focus on someone or something other than Patrick Mahomes for this column.Who knew that it would be precisely the wrong game and wrong week to do so.While I could never sit here and kill the rest of team in its entirety—Mahomes wasn’t the only player who performed well (I’m looking right at you, Kareem Hunt)—I can say with confidence that for much of the time, Monday night just wasn’t the Chiefs’ night.There were obvious tackling issues, Travis Kelce—albeit his fault or not—had a few uncharacteristic drops and both Sammy Watkins and Dee Ford left the game early. The Denver defense became the first unit that punched Mahomes square in the mouth all year. And for a while—I’d say, three quarters or so—it seemed as if he would be down for the 10-count......and that’s because as writers and followers and fans of the Kansas City Chiefs, that is precisely what we’ve all become conditioned to expect.Photo by Dilip Vishwanat/Getty Images“Man, I thought we were good. But yet again, we’ve been proven wrong.”It is why I love this comment from Andy Reid after the game, acknowledging just that when asked about how this year’s team compares to those of prior seasons.“Those teams are done,” Reid said. “That’s already been done so we have to keep on going. We’ve been here. We’ve put together some string of wins and then fallen down. You’ve got to keep pushing forward. We’ve got a great Jacksonville team coming in this weekend. You’ve got to get back and figure out how to take care of that. I’m proud of this group and I like this team. I like their effort and their tenacity. You don’t see any bickering going on or anyone giving up hope. It’s all been positive. Even when we are behind, guys are ready to make a play and get one done.”I look at Monday night’s game in Denver and I wonder, what, if anything, I will recall about it 20 years from now. Overcoming the 10-point deficit was nice, as at one point in the fourth quarter, ESPN gave the Broncos a 93.9 percent chance of winning the football game. But it’s not that.Mahomes’ navigation of the pocket on second-and-30 to free himself and find Demarcus Robinson for 23 yards was masterful, but I’m afraid I’ll probably forget that, too.What I’ll remember from Monday night in what hopefully will be a long career of thousands and thousands of plays is when Mahomes switched the ball to his damn left hand and completed a pass for a first down.They could tell you about it better than I ever could:“I didn’t think [about] it at all,” Mahomes told the media in his post-game press conference. “I was kind of just scrambling left. I felt [OLB] Von [Miller] on my back and knew I couldn’t throw it with my right hand, I knew we needed the first down, so I kind of shot-putted it to [Chiefs WR] Tyreek [Hill]. He got the first down and made a great play. You just have to get the ball in their hands somehow.”“Obviously, it was a great play,” Tyreek Hill said. “It caught me off guard. I’ve never seen a quarterback who is right handed throw the ball left-handed. [Chiefs QB] Pat [Mahomes] made a great play. Pat actually throws better than me Youth Terrance Smith Jersey , and I’m left handed, so that’s crazy. It was a good throw.”“I was gaining ground on him and I kind of just—it just felt like he was getting ready to throw it, so I was just trying to get down there and clip the ankles,” Broncos linebacker Von Miller explained. “I knew he was getting ready to throw it though. I kind of felt it. But I didn’t know he threw it with his left hand.”“I thought, ‘Is this dude a magician or something?’” running back Kareem Hunt said. “He is doing things that you don’t see often. He is a great player and I’m glad he’s on my team.”“Nobody in history has ever seen that,” safety Eric Murray said. “C’mon now. Nobody. I’ve never seen that one [in practice]. That one is new. I’m glad we all got to see it.”On social media, some called the play Brett Favresque.But I just don’t even know anymore. A colleague of mine, Carrington Harrison, came up with a segment on The Drive this past summer that pitted current successful quarterbacks up against Mahomes and asked if you would take the deal.For example, if you could guarantee Mahomes would be Matt Ryan, would you take it? Or would you settle for the mystery door? What about Matt Stafford? Andrew Luck?(Again, this was in the summer—try to think back to that time when you had no frame of reference)And now here we are and I’m thinking and I’m thinking, and I remember watching Favre and I look at his career and I can’t help but wonder: Favre wasn’t great until the fourth year of his career, when he was 25. Knowing what I know now about the recently-turned-23-year-old in Mahomes, would I even take Favre?Would I even take Tom F-cking Brady?The preseason Throw, the roll-out-right score to Chris Conley from Week 3 and the left-handed pass just have me feeling some kind of way, and I know I’m not alone.Sometimes the fun in talking sports becomes so much about comparisons.But I think it may be time to stop caring if Mahomes ends up being Favre or Manning. Let’s let him write his story.Through five games, it looks like it will be a fascinating one, and the beauty of it all is that there really is no ceiling.THE RAPID REACTIONHere were my very first comments from the Arrowhead Pride postgame show Monday night. (full show)STAT OF THE GAMEOK. Take a second, and read this stat. Let it sink in, then read it again.GIF OF THE GAMETravis Kelce pretends to pocket the Broncos fans’ middle fingers. So good.TWEET(s) OF THE GAMEWe’ve got a couple this week.FIVE QUOTES1. CB Kendall Fuller on the energy the offense provides to the defense: “We definitely feed off them. Just the way they’ve been playing all year. That energy that they have carries over. I know they were excited to see us get off the field. It’s just going to keep on going the whole season.”2. LB Justin Houston on the resilience of the Chiefs to come back and win: “I think that shows a lot. We made the stops when we needed to and that should give the defense as a whole confidence. I think we just need to put a complete game together. We still have yet to put a complete game together. That’s our goal is to play the first quarter through the fourth quarter, a complete game of pure dominance. That’s what we want.”3. Broncos CB Chris Harris Jr. on going up against Patrick Mahomes: “I was covering. He made us cover for a long time. I had to go inside and get an IV. I had to get two IVs and I was just done. Just playing those extra times, he made us scramble in coverage the whole game. We couldn’t sack this man. He’s a hell of a player, he’s a hell of a quarterback. He made plays with his feet and I can’t wait to play him again though.”4. Broncos LB Von Miller struggling to sack Mahomes: “Yeah, it’s tough. He’s fast. We’ve got to get him down. That’s just plain and simple. He’s pretty fast. He’ll run all day, buy time and especially to the right, deep. I’m talking like 20 yards deep and then he’ll throw the ball 40 yards. He’s a great quarterback. He did a great job tonight.”5. Patrick Mahomes on his discipline in the pocket: “I’m not fast. I know that my strength is not running the ball. I know I have a lot of playmakers whose strength is catching the ball and making people miss. I know if I keep my eyes down field and get it to them, they’re going to keep working for me and make big plays.”THE BIG THOUGHTI don’t know if we talk about the Chiefs’ 2016 signing of right tackle Mitch Schwartz quite enough. When the Cleveland Browns completely botched bringing him back in free agency http://www.chiefsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-eric-murray-jersey , the Chiefs pounced, inking him to a five-year contract. On Monday night, Schwartz started his 100th career game in 100 opportunities. Schwartz was named a second-team All-Pro the last three seasons, and he takes such pride in his streak that he even pushed and started the Chiefs’ meaningless Week 17 game last week against the Denver Broncos. Through three weeks this season entering Monday night, he had allowed three pressures in three games, and last night, his nemesis in Von Miller was held without a sack. In the NFL, you hear the clich茅 a lot—the best ability is availability. Like his former teammate Joe Thomas, who Schwartz looks up to, Schwartz provides exactly that for Kansas City. POLL OF THE WEEKA status update on cornerback Orlando Scandrick One thing that I think is getting a bit lost in all the Eric Berry injury news and debate is the state of the Kansas City Chiefs’ cornerbacks heading into their Week 1 matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers.Chiefs general manager Brett Veach’s offseason plan was always to have Kendall Fuller and Steve Nelson as the team’s primary defensive backs heading into Week 1, but the plan for their guy at nickel changed three weeks ago when they signed Orlando Scandrick. The Chiefs eventually officially changed their course of action with the somewhat stunning cutdown release of David Amerson (I call it somewhat stunning because you don’t always see executives willing to admit they were wrong in the NFL).Earlier in the week, Chiefs head coach Andy Reid spoke about the trend of NFL teams having three cornerbacks on the field 73 percent of the time—meaning Scandrick, again, the guy who arrived in Kansas City three weeks ago, will be pretty damn important as to how this season plays out.Smart quarterbacks with weapons—you know, like Philip Rivers with Keenan Allen, Tyrell Williams and Mike Williams—could try to exploit the 31-year-old Scandrick.(Important side note: What is the deal with the AFC West and Williameses?)So on Thursday, I asked Bob Sutton where Scandrick stands in terms of being ready for Sunday in LA.“I think he has done a good job,” Sutton said. “He has only been here a couple weeks, which makes him a veteran now here.”Oh Bob, you sly dog. “He is another guy who has played a lot of football,” Sutton added. “He has played a lot of different systems. He understands defensive football. For me with him, what I told him was really getting up to date on our terminology and then he is one of those guys that has been in about every kind of coverage you could ever play in football and then you have to learn what the different adjustments are and that varies team to team. “He is not going to have a problem figuring out the coverages, it is how fast can he drill down and become technique sound from the way we play and understand all the small adjustments each team does different.”Scandrick is the part of the Chiefs defense that scares me the most. Remember, he signed with the Washington Redskins this offseason only to be let go with a free and easy one million dollars.He wasn’t good enough for Jay Gruden, a man Reid has said he respects so much he knew Alex Smith would be in good hands.Are the Chiefs when it comes to Scandrick?

The Green Bay Packers begin their preseason schedule on Thursday with a home game against the Tennessee Titans Cheap Kevin King Jersey , and this year the team has a bona fide competition for the backup quarterback job. 2015 draft pick Brett Hundley is working against new arrival DeShone Kizer for the rights to back up Aaron Rodgers, and both are expected to see significant playing time on Thursday.However, in his Tuesday press conference, head coach Mike McCarthy declined to give any clarity on which player would start the game or what the plan was for the two quarterbacks in the game. Instead, McCarthy said that those decisions would be made following Tuesday’s practice: “The biggest thing is today’s practice. This is our workload Thursday type practice so this is our biggest practice going into the game,” he said. “We’ll see how it sorts out.”Still http://www.packerscheapstore.com/nick-perry-jersey-cheap , it’s clear that the Packers want to see a heavy dose of both signal-callers on Thursday. McCarthy did go on to say that the competition is indeed raging: “I think they’re battling for the backup position so you’ll see a balance in reps between Brett and DeShone.” In other words, regardless of which player starts, expect to see both of them for most of the game on Thursday, with probably no game action for Aaron Rodgers and only a series or two for Tim Boyle late in the game.McCarthy also spoke about a few other topics on Tuesday. Here are a few notes about his other comments:The team is playing around with having safeties and linebackers wearing the radio helmets to see what works best for Mike Pettine’s scheme. “You’re talking about new language, a new method of communication. Especially playing against a veteran quarterback, you don’t want to give away any of your communication.”On the safety group in general: “I really like our safety group as a whole from a personnel and talent standpoint but the communication in that group has really improved.”The Packers have a specific snap count goal for each player through the entire preseason http://www.packerscheapstore.com/davante-adams-jersey-cheap , including certain combinations and groupings that they want to see together, particularly on defense. “It’s really a combination of who’s playing with who and different personnel groups and what you’re showing. We definitely have a number we want to hit with every player. McCarthy, OC Joe Philbin, and company are looking both to the present and future in their revamping of the offensive scheme. “It was really more of a cleanup and changing terminology. If anything we have tweaked some things that we’ve called that could be cleaner for the quarterback and receivers ... we want to build it so that next year’s changes build off of it.”Aaron Rodgers Injury: Packers QB carted off field with apparent leg injury The Green Bay Packers got off to an abysmal start in their opener against the Chicago Bears, but the early 10-0 Bears lead paled in comparison to what happened early in the second quarter.With the Packers’ offense scuffling early — picking up just 25 yards of total offense and one first down through four drives — Aaron Rodgers dropped back to pass on third and nine. The Bears, running a stunt up front on the offensive line Cheap Aaron Rodgers Jersey , broke through the interior of the Packers’ line and Rodgers was sacked. However, Bears lineman Roy Robertson-Harris landed on Rodgers’ extended left leg, and Rodgers lay on the ground limping for a few minutes before coming to his feet.Rodgers limped off the field gingerly and was taken immediately to the injury tent for evaluation. He would later be taken to the locker room on a cart. DeShone Kizer warmed up on the sideline during the Bears’ next series and took the field after a stop by the Green Bay defense.The status of Rodgers’ left leg will bear close monitoring throughout the rest of the game. However, the team has not provided an update on his injury situation. Keep it here for more information throughout the evening.UPDATE: The Packers released an update saying that Rodgers has a knee injury and is questionable to return. This suggests that at least the injury is not overly serious (broken bone or fully torn ligament, for example).UPDATE: Rodgers returned to the game for the Packers’ first offensive series of the second half.

The Bengals Bengals Tyler Boyd Jersey , playing against a Falcons team that possesses one of the most dangerous offenses in the NFL, knew going into the matchup that they needed to score every point possible. So it didn’t help when the Bengals got a touchdown taken off the board thanks to a “hands to the face” call on right tackle Bobby Hart.While, yes, Hart did put his hands on Brooks Reed, the contact didn’t seem strong enough to warrant a flag. Senior Vice President of Officiating Al Riveron confirmed that in a video that the NFL posted on Friday afternoon. He says the contact was “not a foul,” using that phrase three times to describe the play, which occurred in the fourth quarter and should have resulted in an Andy Dalton to A.J. Green nine-yard touchdown.Riveron explains the play in question three minutes and 12 seconds into the video.Here’s what he says:Riveron could not have been more emphatic. His comments were consistent with the way fouls like this are usually called. Typically, calls like this are only made when a player’s head is pushed back. If a player’s face is just grazed, like Reed’s was on this play, the flags stay in the officials’ pockets. Thankfully Bengals Preston Brown Jersey , the Bengals won nonetheless and the bad call didn’t change the outcome. The Bengals ended up settling for a field goal on that drive, so the call ended up costing the Bengals at least three points, likely four. But Green got his touchdown back with only a few seconds left on the clock on a score that was more spectacular than his first. While the late heroics were entertaining, it would have been nice if the touchdown had stood and the come from behind victory wasn’t necessary in the first place.All things said, the NFL might need a replay system for flags... Especially costly and inaccurate ones like this. The Bengals held off a late comeback attempt from Ryan Fitzpatrick and the Buccaneers after Jameis Winston nearly sank Tampa Bay completely with four interceptions. Some surprising Bengals played huge roles in Cincinnati’s victory though.Here are the snap count takeaways for the Bengals in Week 8 vs. the Buccaneers:The most obvious takeaway is how lopsided the offensive snaps were for each team. The Bengals ran 65 plays while the Bucs had a staggering 88. That also includes two touchdown drives where they scored from at least 60 yards or more on a single play. The main reason for this was Cincinnati’s failure to have any offense in the second half. They failed to run the clock or gain first downs until their last two drives of the game. That is something we’ve seen from the Bengals before, and it is something that has to change.Rookie cornerback Darius Phillips actually played a huge amount of snaps. He played 71 snaps as it appears that he has overtaken Tony McRae (0) on the depth chart. Even when Dre Kirkpatrick left the game for a little bit, it was KeiVarae Russell (15) who replaced him. Phillips wasn’t great, but he didn’t do terribly either. Slot corner is probably one of the hardest positions to play, so it is understandable to see a few plays where he struggles. Overall though, his performance inspired confidence for what he could become.Speaking of young players playing surprisingly big roles Cheap Billy Price Jersey , Jordan Evans was the leading linebacker this week with 86 snaps. The only defensive player to play more snaps than him was Jessie Bates, who played all 88 snaps. Considering Nick Vigil and Vontaze Burfict were inactive this week, it isn’t surprising that Evans played a bigger role, but it is surprising he was on the field more than Preston Brown (73). Evans answered the call with his first career interception and sack while leading the team in tackles.Carl Lawson’s injury created more opportunities for the linemen lower on the depth chart. Adolphus Washington (35) was one of the more surprising beneficiaries. Recently plucked from the Cowboys’ practice squad, Washington recorded a sack on Sunday from the defensive end position. Rookie defensive end Sam Hubbard also saw an increase in production as he played 54 snaps from defensive end and defensive tackle, but it was Jordan Willis who took the most snaps of any defensive lineman with 66. Christian Westerman (27) finally saw some snaps offensively. They unfortunately came at the cost of Clint Boling (38) being knocked out of the game with a back injury, but looking at the positive side, we saw some action from a player we have been dying to see. It was hard to really notice Westerman without focusing on him, but in many cases that is a good sign for how well he did. It is pretty clear the Bengals need another receiver. Alex Erickson played 50 snaps and only had one reception for four yard to show for it. Clearly whatever role they are trying to have Erickson fill isn’t working. That would be a position the team should really think about making a move at before tomorrow’s trade deadline.Bengals snap counts vs. the Bucs#POS.NAMESnapsPercentage of snaps#POS.NAMESnapsPercentage of snaps

The Los Angeles Rams have an explosive offense. Jared Goff is on pace for over 5 www.ramsauthorizedshops.com ,000 passing yards, Todd Gurley has picked up where he left off from his 2017 Offensive Player of the Year campaign, and the Rams trio of wideouts - Brandin Cooks, Robert Woods, and Cooper Kupp - are all on pace to eclipse 1,300 yards receiving. But the unsung heroes in this offense are the big guys up front, whose level of play shouldn’t but overlooked. Luckily, it’s not. Over at Pro Football Focus, they’re making an(other) appearance at No. 1 on their weekly offensive line rankings list: PFF ranked the Rams’ O-line the league’s 4th best unit after a Week 1 win in Oakland, and slid them into third after Week 2’s drubbing of the Cardinals. They first rose to No. 1 status following their win over the Chargers, and have maintained the No. 1 ranking since. The Rams have studs up front and it appears the offense will go as they do. And so the offense is going. It’s going prettay Los Angeles Rams Womens T-Shirt , prettay, prettay good. Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald stood calmly in front of his locker while he answered for his unit's worst performance this season.He sounded disappointed, but not discouraged."This is just one game. We will fix it," Donald said after the Rams yielded a season-high 487 yards in their first loss, 45-35 at New Orleans. "We aren't panicking. We're not worried. We will make the corrections to fix it and continue to be better."The Rams hoped their vaunted defensive front could pressure Drew Brees and slow the Saints' prolific offense.It didn't happen. Los Angeles (8-1) went without a sack — another first this season.The Rams were unable clamp down on Brees and company for more than a few series."It's easier said than done when you've got arguably one of the best receivers and one of the best running backs in the game who has power and balance," safety Lamarcus Joyner said.Michael Thomas finished with a New Orleans-record 211 yards receiving, including a 72-yard touchdown in the fourth quarter that put the game out of reach. Alvin Kamara had 82 yards and two touchdowns on the ground to go with 34 yards receiving and another score.And Brees went 25 of 36 for 346 yards and four touchdowns."When you play against a quarterback like that, you've got to try to get as much pressure as you can on him," Donald said. "At times we did, but we've just got to be more consistent."Both teams scored touchdowns on each of their first two possessions, starting with Kamara's 11-yard run and Todd Gurley's 8-yard score.Gurley's score have him a TD in a Rams-record 12 straight games Los Angeles Rams Hats , passing Hall of Famer Elroy Hirsch.The tenor changed when outside linebacker Samson Ebukam stripped Saints running back Mark Ingram and Donald recovered on the Saints 22. But four plays later, Johnny Hekker was ruled down just short of a first down on a fake field goal."We came into this game feeling like we needed to be aggressive. We wanted to be aggressive. That kind of embodies the identity we do have," Rams coach Sean McVay said. "It didn't work out today, but that's not going to stop of us from continuing to fight and make sure we're making aggressive decisions that are also smart."New Orleans reeled off three consecutive touchdown drives following the stop, while Los Angeles missed a field goal and turned the ball over on an interception.The Rams defense adjusted effectively in the third quarter, coming up with two straight stops while Los Angeles' offense roared back into rhythm, eventually erasing a three-touchdown deficit and tying it at 35 on Jared Goff's 41-yard touchdown pass to Cooper Kupp and Gerald Everett's 2-point conversion.But Brees and Thomas stepped up when New Orleans (7-1) needed a big play."The offense came out and got points on the board and got an opportunity to get back in the game and win," Rams defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh said. "But we just didn't make the correct stops at the correct times."Thomas' long touchdown reception with 3:52 left was followed on New Orleans' next possession by Kamara's clinching 2-yard run on fourth-and-1 with less than two minutes to play.If the race for the top playoff seed in the NFC comes down to a tiebreaker between New Orleans and Los Angeles, the Saints will have it.Sunday's game might have been a preview of a future matchup between the teams with even more at stake."They're the upper echelon and we are too in the NFC," Rams left tackle Andrew Whitworth said. "They're a great football team. Tremendous football team."

The latestIs Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy the next star Andy Reid offensive coordinator? | ESPNFantasy Focus: Which players on undefeated teams are best for your roster going forward? | Fox 4 Kansas CityBroncos have struggled defending tight ends http://www.kansascitychiefsteamonline.com/patrick-mahomes-ii-jersey , and Travis Kelce is next | ESPNWho Are This Year’s Early Super Bowl Favorites? | Bleacher ReportTSL Exclusive: Patrick Mahomes Sr. On His Son’s Historic NFL Start | The Shadow League UK woman named Dee Ford drawing attention from Chiefs fans on Twitter | 41 Action News Tyreek Hill Joins the Fight Against Hunger by Volunteering at Local Food Pantry | ChiefsAround the leagueVikings coach upset at NFL for short-week trip to L.A. and here’s why he has a point | CBS SportsNFL Panic Index 2018: All our Super Bowl favorites are in trouble | SB NationEfe Obada named NFC Defensive Player of the Week | Carolina PanthersJameis Winston organized practices with NFL vets during ban | NFLCan the NFL Back Its Way Out of Controversial Roughing Calls? | Sports IllustratedWeek 4 NFL injuries: Dalvin Cook questionable to face Rams, Marcus Mariota starting for Titans | CBS SportsMeet the first all-female broadcast team for NFL games | CNBCIn case you missed it at Arrowhead PrideKansas City Chiefs defensive trends and tabulation for Week 3Chiefs Stock Report: Whose stock is rising — or falling — after the win against the 49ers...Social Media Information:AP Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageAP Instagram: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Twitter: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Editor-in-Chief: Pete Sweeney: Follow @pgsween610 Sports Twitter: Follow @610SportsKC Each practice day Youth Mitch Morse Jersey , the Kansas City Chiefs will release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs travel to Cleveland this weekend to take on the Browns.Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:BrownsSome notesAfter some odd circumstances Wednesday in which the Chiefs said linebacker Justin Houston would practice but didn’t, he was at practice but limited on Thursday. So was fellow linebacker Anthony Hitchens. My gut tells me it will be a stretch for both players to go against Cleveland. Safety Eric Berry missed his 82nd day of practice with a sore heel. Center Mitch Morse is still in the concussion protocol.Wide receiver Tyreek Hill was limited after practice fully on Wednesday. That’s not exactly a good sign but not necessarily a bad one either. Let’s see how the Chiefs list Hill on Friday. I still expect him to play White Xavier Williams Jersey , as of now.Safety Daniel Sorensen once again practiced Thursday but no news to report as far as his activation goes.Browns starting safety Damarious Randall has not had a full practice since Week 6, and he played through ankle and groin injuries last Sunday. The Browns gave him another day off Thursday. Like Randall Youth Kareem Hunt Jersey , Browns starting center JC Tretter had Wednesday and Thursday off last week before practicing limitedly Friday and ultimately playing Sunday. I’m expecting the same this week.Browns wide receiver Antonio Callaway looks to have injured his ankle during practice. He was added to the report with a limited status on Thursday.

Before Friday night’s game between the Green Bay Packers and Oakland Raiders had even begun Cheap Jaire Alexander Jersey , the Packers suffered an injury to a key player. It’s a miracle that the team escaped Oakland without one of their quarterbacks getting hurt. The Packers’ backup offensive linemen — which played the whole game — allowed pressure after pressure after pressure all game long, ruining any hope of getting good evaluation tape of the team’s offensive personnel. Although the defense and special teams played pretty well and J’Mon Moore had his best performance of the preseason, it wasn’t enough as the Packers came up just short late in the game. A sack on fourth-and-ten in Raiders territory effectively put an end to the Packers’ late push, a fitting finish to this contest.After trading punts and field goals through three-plus quarters, the Raiders finally found the end zone midway through the fourth quarter to break a 6-6 tie, Chris Warren’s one-yard plunge was the only touchdown in the game as the Raiders emerged victorious in a game marred by double-digit penalties for both teams.With 18 players sitting the game out — including ten of eleven projected starters on offense — the Packers’ lineup looked very different in the first half from the group that lined up to begin last week’s game against Pittsburgh. Still, Brett Hundley led a scoring drive on the first series against the Raiders’ defensive starters, finding Geronimo Allison for a few big plays to get into Raiders territory. A Lance Kendricks drop in the end zone sent out Mason Crosby, who tied the game at three. Hundley seemed to struggle as the first half went on, however Cheap JK Scott Jersey , as he was regularly harried by an effective Raiders pass rush that was given only token competition by the Packers’ second-string offensive line. In particular, Kyle Murphy could not block anyone all game long at right tackle, allowing multiple sacks once again with both Hundley and DeShone Kizer under center.Although the Packers’ offense struggled throughout the game, the defense largely played well, forcing a pair of turnovers and avoiding too many penalties. One area in particular where the Packers have to feel good is at the cornerback position — particularly in regards to their two rookie draft picks. First-rounder Jaire Alexander had a few struggles in coverage (including giving up a 49-yard gain to Amari Cooper on the first drive), but he made an early game-changing play with an athletic interception, his first in the NFL, which stopped a Raiders drive into Packers territory. Second-round pick Josh Jackson would have had a pick-six in his second straight game later on, but his touchdown was wiped away by a holding penalty on the other side of the field by Herb Waters.While Alexander made a big play on defense, he also showed solid punt return ability despite not actually returning a punt in the first half. Alexander alertly blocked a gunner to ensure that one punt went for a touchback Cheap Randall Cobb Jersey , then drew what should have been a kick catch interference penalty before the flag was picked up.The Packers also saw a few nice plays from their reserve defenders in the second half. Undrafted rookie safety Raven Greene forced a fumble out of a scrambling E.J. Manuel, and linebacker Greer Martini recovered to set up the Packers in Raiders territory. That play and the DeShone Kizer-to-Emanuel Byrd connection set up the Packers for a go-ahead score on another Crosby field goal before the Raiders tied the game on the next series and took the lead for good later in the fourth quarter.On the bright side, the Packers got a very good performance from fourth-round rookie J’Mon Moore tonight. Moore caught four passes for 62 yards on the night and displayed good route running and the ability to get separation. With neither Marquez Valdez-Scantling or Equanimeous St. Brown recording a catch in this game, Moore made a statement that he is not to be forgotten in the battle for the Packers’ fourth wide receiver job.The Packers will conclude their preseason next Thursday in Kansas City against the Chiefs. The Green Bay Packers’ workouts of veteran cornerbacks on Tuesday suddenly have a great deal more context. According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, the Packers are planning to send cornerback Davon House to injured reserve, likely ending his season. House was listed on the injury report for the Packers’ week three game in Washington with a biceps injury. However, ESPN’s Rob Demovsky reports that a nagging shoulder injury is actually what is sending him to IR. House could theoretically be designated for return later this season, however, but would not be eligible to be reactivated until week 12 at the earliest.As the Packers’ fifth cornerback on the depth chart, House has largely been limited to special teams snaps and spot duty on defense. He did come on for an injured Kevin King in the second half of the Packers’ game against the Vikings in week two Cheap Kevin King Jersey , playing 24 defensive snaps. He only lined up six times on defense against Washington, however, but did receive a pass interference penalty in the end zone on a play where he never let go of his receiver’s jersey.With Kevin King’s continued injury issues, the Packers’ depth at corner is very much in doubt. Only three healthy corners remain on the team at present: veteran Tramon Williams and rookies Jaire Alexander and Josh Jackson. In addition to free agents Bashaud Breeland and David Amerson, who worked out for Green Bay on Tuesday, former Packer Lenzy Pipkins is also on the open market. The Indianapolis Colts released him on Saturday after he spent one week on their active roster.

The Bengals played a close game on Sunday against the Panthers Jessie Bates III Jersey , but they were overwhelmed by the one-two punch of running back Christian McCaffrey and quarterback Cam Newton.McCaffrey had a career day carrying the ball 28 times for 182 yards. Newton added another 36 yards and two touchdowns to the ground game.Defensive coordinator Teryl Austin claimed responsibility for “one of the six worst rushing games in the 16 years of Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis’ defenses,” per Geoff Hobson.“They didn’t quit. They competed hard,” Austin said of his players. “It’s me. We’ve had no problem in terms of taking care of the run the first two weeks.”The previous two weeks, the Bengals faced a Colts team and a Ravens team not known for running the ball well. This week, not only did they face a team with a good running back, but also the best rushing quarterback in the NFL. This two-headed monster presented some special problems for Austin’s defense.“We ran across a unique run scheme. Obviously, I didn’t get it done for our guys. We have the guys we have,” Austin said. “They’re good enough to do it. We’ll make it work this week.”While the Panthers offense is one-of-a-kind, the Bengals seemed quite unprepared, despite having 10 days to get ready for this game. It looked like the Bengals employed a strategy of waiting to see who was going to carry the ball before attacking. This resulted in Panthers rushers getting several yards beyond the line of scrimmage before contact, which ended up hurting the Bengals, big time.Another alarming result of the game is that the defensive line failed to generate any sort of pressure on either the passing game or the running game, even though the Panthers were missing three starters on their offensive line.But Austin has been talking about creating more turnovers since he took the job in Cincinnati. In the first two games, the Bengals have had a positive turnover margin http://www.bengalscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-andrew-billings-jersey , and forced two game-clinching fumbles. However, the Bengals defense had no takeaways against the Panthers and ended the game with a -4 turnover differential.This week, Austin will face a completely different threat against the Falcons with Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, and Calvin Ridley. Like he said, the Bengals have the guys to defend against the Falcons’ defense. It will just be a matter of coming into Atlanta prepared and executing the game plan with precision.7 biggest surprises on the Bengals’ 53-man roster The Bengals finalized their initial 53-man roster on Saturday and left us with several surprises. While some players were obvious candidates to be kept or cut, injuries made things more complicated.Given surprising preseason performances, injuries to many players, or just plain luck, there were five players who defied some expectations and made their way onto the roster. Keep in mind, the Bengals’ 53-man roster today will not be the 53-man roster on Sunday in Indianapolis. Players like Cody Core and Davontae Harris may land on Injured/Reserve by Monday with the potential to come back later in the year.CUT: Michael JohnsonAs far as not making the roster, Michael Johnson’s release was a surprise. The cut saves the Bengals $4.2 million in cap space this year as they move on from the veteran defensive end. This move goes hand-in-hand with the Bengals moving on from guys like George Iloka and Brandon LaFell. There’s some thought he could be back on Monday.ON THE ROSTER: Auden TateEven though rookie WR Auden Tate was a touchdown machine at Florida State in 2017, his 4.68 40-yard time cost him dearly. He almost went undrafted in 2018 because of his slow speed, but the Bengals decided to spend their last pick on him. Many thought he wouldn’t even make the roster. But he did!But Tate impressed in rookie camp http://www.thebengalsfootballauthentic.com/a.j.-green-jersey-authentic , training camp, and the preseason. His wide reach and strong hands helped overcome his lacking speed. However, Bengals’ Geoff Hobson reported that Tate might be on the outside looking in. Even though many felt he deserved a spot, it seemed probable that he would not make the final cuts.While he may not see much playing time this year, the Bengals will continue to develop him.ON THE ROSTER: Mason SchreckAnother seventh round pick, the Bengals selected Ohio native TE Mason Schreck late in the 2017 draft. He spent all year on the Bengals’ Injured/Reserve list after getting hurt in the 2017 preseason.Schreck had a decent showing in the preseason, collecting nine receptions with 118 yards. But he fumbled twice in the few games in which he played, so his ball security might have been a bad enough issue to keep him off the roster. However, his consistency in other areas combined with an injury to Cethan Carter and the release of Ryan Hewitt helped create an opening on the final roster.ON THE ROSTER: Mark WaltonThe fourth round pick out of Miami failed to live up to his billing during the preseason. Rookie RB Mark Walton only gained 21 yards on 22 attempts despite playing behind the same offensive lines as Tra Carson and Brian Hill. Carson did well to earn a spot, gaining 77 yards with 20 carries and rushing for two touchdowns. But Hill rushed for 87 yards in 17 attempts, so he should have won out over Walton every day when you compare stats. But Hill was cut in favor of Walton, showing that the Bengals would favor their own draft pick over someone they signed off the Falcons’ practice squad. The Bengals weren’t going to cut a healthy, fourth round rookie.ON THE ROSTER: Tony McRaeThere is a log-jam at the cornerback position after the Bengals drafted two in 2018. CB Tony McRae has been good over the last few preseasons, but just hasn’t been able to break his way onto an opening day roster. He looked to be sitting behind the likes of KeiVarae Russell and Darius Phillips as the sixth cornerback. McRae was held back from most of training camp due to an ankle injury http://www.bengalscheapstore.com/michael-johnson-jersey-cheap , but when he recovered, he played well enough to keep his job. As Hobson wrote, “McRae didn’t play Thursday night after he made his season debut in Buffalo, that may indicate he’s made it and they wanted him to rest the sprained ankle he’s been nursing since early in camp.” As a result, KeiVarae Russell was cut...CUT: KeiVarae RussellRussell’s preseason finale performance was not great and that hurt his roster chances. Now, he’s on the waiver wire, but if he makes it through he could return to the Bengals once some guys currently on the roster are moved to Injured/Reserve. The Bengals initially got Russell on the waiver wire in his rookie year when the Chiefs cut him during roster cut weekend.ON THE ROSTER: Josh TupouAn undrafted second-year player out of Colorado, Josh Tupou had a tough road to the roster this year as a young interior defensive lineman. When the Bengals released Chris Baker, the jam cleared ahead of Tupou. The last spot on the defensive line came down between Tupou and Andrew Brown (a fifth round pick from this years’ draft), but Tupou played much better this preseason. So here, the rookie draft pick was cut, as was the veteran Johnson.

As they get ready to do so Samson Ebukam Jersey , they’re starting off with a favorable injury report at this point in the season that suggests K Greg Zuerlein will be starting on Sunday:2018 LA Rams Week 7 injury reportNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusThu. StatusFri. StatusGame StatusNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusThu. StatusFri. StatusGame StatusRams Head Coach said Zuerlein has been cleared while WR Cooper Kupp is expected to be out. He also mentioned that LG Rodger Saffold III is on track to play, though it is still Wednesday. We’ll have to see how he progresses throughout the week. DL Michael Brockers returned to the game immediately Dominique Easley Jersey Black Friday , so I’d guess his absence today was more precautionary than anything. And I’d putt Matt Longacre in that same Saffold boat where we’re just gonna have to see how things develop.One other note I’m sure has plenty of Rams fans excited is that rookie EDGE Ogbonnia Okoronkwo is off the Physically Unable to Perform list and isn’t even on the injury report. Okoronkwo broke his foot in May in the offseason program and is just now being made available. His absence from the injury report at least suggests he’s going to be able to at least practice and fight for a spot on the active roster and perhaps even playing time.Meanwhile for the Niners...Woof.2018 San Francisco 49ers Week 7 injury reportNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusThu. StatusFri. StatusGame StatusNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusThu. StatusFri. StatusGame Status As the Los Angeles Rams get ready to take on the Denver Broncos in Week 6, they’ve got some concerns from today’s injury report:2018 LA Rams Week 6 injury reportNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusThu. StatusFri. StatusGame StatusNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusThu. StatusFri. StatusGame StatusThe good news here for the Rams is that wide receivers Brandin Cooks and Cooper Kupp appear to be on the right track. NFL rules dictate that players in concussion protocol must participate in limited (non-contact) fashion without any recurrence of signs/symptoms before returning to practice in full. Cooks and Kupp both participated in individual drills today https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Ndamukong-Suh-Jersey , per Rams’ team insider Myles Simmons. Assuming there are no setbacks, they should be able to practice in full tomorrow and could then be cleared to play for Sunday.Some more good news is that kicker Greg Zuerlein returned to practice on a limited basis. He remains week-to-week John Franklin-Myers Color Rush Jersey , so it’s likely Cairo Santos will get his second start for the Rams’ in what projects to be a snowy day (currently with an estimated high of 27 degrees) at Mile High.Here’s the Thursday injury report for the Broncos: 2018 Denver Broncos Week 6 injury reportNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusThu. StatusFri. StatusGame StatusNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusThu. StatusFri. StatusGame Status

Inhalte des Mitglieds linchao
Helpless Member
Seite 1 von 7 « Seite 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Seite »
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen