Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 22 mal aufgerufen
 Sport
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Overkill Member

02.01.2019 03:35
s[/url] [url=http://www.cheapdodgersjersey.com/]Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheap antworten

MONTREAL -- Canadian amateur golfers came close to making a splash at the RBC Canadian Open on Friday. Air Max Günstig Schweiz . Ultimately, of the five Canadian amateurs competing in the second round, only 23-year-old Taylor Pendrith made the cut. Despite shooting a 5-over 75 in the second round to erase the stellar 5-under 65 he shot on Thursday, Pendrith squeaked into the next round at even par, 10 strokes behind leaders Jim Furyk and Tim Petrovic. "It was a disappointing round today," said Pendrith, who finished one stroke off the lead after the first round of play. "To play well yesterday and come out and not play my best (today) ... I didnt hit many greens and didnt give myself too many chances for birdies. Thats the main thing. My ball striking was off today." Meanwhile, amateur Adam Svensson of Surrey, B.C., narrowly missed the opportunity to golf throughout the weekend. The 20-year-old shot a birdie on 16, and another on 18, to finish at 1-over 171 after two days, missing the cut by one stroke. "Im a little rattled right now," said Svensson. "Im pretty disappointed. I know I can make the cut easily if I play well. My putting wasnt there this week. It happens. My game can beat a lot of pros, and I can definitely make the cut at the Canadian Open. "Its always good experience. But I dont need experience anymore, I just need to go out there and play my game." Corey Conners and Kevin Carrigan finished 5-over after 36 holes, while Chris Hemmerich, after a tough first round on Thursday, finished 8-over 148 overall. Pendrith, at No. 18 in the World Amateur Golf rankings, is Canadas top male amateur. A recent graduate from Kent State University in Ohio, Pendrith is a hard-hitting golfer who could make the move from amateur to professional as early as this fall. Since 1984, only six amateur Canadian golfers had made the cut at the Canadian Open: Chris Baryla in 2003; Richard Scott and Victor Ciesielski in 2006; Nick Taylor in 2008; and Albin Choi in 2012. "Its a great experience," said Pendrith of his first tournament playing versus the pros. "Im having a great time out here. To get a round of 65 in my first PGA Tour is pretty awesome. The whole atmosphere was amazing. Im hoping to be back here in a couple of years." Making the cut alongside Pendrith were five other Canadians -- David Hearn (3-under 137), Adam Hadwin (1-under 139), Brad Fritsch (even par), veteran Mike Weir (even par), and Graham DeLaet (8-under 132). On the heels of an impressive first-round performance in which he sunk five birdies, Hearn finished the day at even-par thanks, in part, to an eight-foot putt for birdie on the eighth hole. "If you look at the card, thats kind of the way I played," said Hearn, who finished 32nd in last weeks British Open. "I made some good saves when I needed to, and I just never really got the ball quite as close as I did yesterday. But I hit the ball great from tee to green. If I can continue to do that for the rest of the week, I know Im going to play well." Hadwin sunk three birdies on Friday to finish at 1-under 69 on the day, while Fritschs birdie on 18 gave him a 2-under 68, good for even par after two rounds. Weir, the 2003 Masters champion, came close to bettering his score from the green on several occasions. The crowd favourite two-putted for par on the par-4 fourth hole, and again on the par-5 sixth hole, narrowly missed the cup with his first putt both times. "They call it a game of inches, right?" said Weir, who is playing in his 24th Canadian Open. "There were a lot of things that, if they fall the other way, it could have been a good score. It just didnt happen today. A lot of really good putts with nice speed on the correct side of the hole looked like they were going to go in, but for whatever reason they just didnt. "I had great crowd support out there and I was hoping to just make a few birdies and get some momentum going and get some roars going, but it just didnt happen today." Four-time PGA Tour-winner Stephen Ames of Calgary finished at the bottom of the pack, shooting 10-over 150 for the tournaments fourth-worst result. Going into the weekend, Canadian hopes now rest on Graham DeLaet, who moved into third at 8-under after two rounds. DeLaet, ranked 38th in the world, tied the Royal Montreal course record on Friday after sinking nine birdies for 7-under 63. He also became the first Canadian since Weir in 2004 to finish in the top-3 after 36 holes. Canadians Robbie Greenwell (2-over 142), Eugene Wong (2-over 142), Dave Levesque (3-over 173), Benjamin Silverman (4-over 144), Michael Gligic (4-over 144), Beon Yeong Lee (5-over 145), Bill Walsh (7-over 147) and Kevin Stinson (13-over 153) did not make the cut. Notes: No Canadian has won the Canadian Open since Pat Fletcher raised the Trophy in 1954. à The Canadian Open had not taken place in Montreal since 2001. à 73 golfers made the cut after 36 holes. à Amateur golfers competing in the PGA Tour waive their right to receive prize money. à Defending champion Brandt Snedeker shot an opening-round 69 and finished 2-under 68 on Friday. Air Max Billig Kaufen . -- Edwin Encarnacion hit a three-run homer, Colby Rasmus drove in two runs and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Detroit Tigers 9-4 on Saturday. Nike Air Max Selber Gestalten Schweiz . -- Omar Infante walked past the visiting clubhouse at Kauffman Stadium, where he dressed so many times as a member of the Detroit Tigers, and slipped on a crisp, new Kansas City Royals jersey. http://www.airmaxschweizonline.ch/ . Theres little time for rest, too. The Flyers and Rangers play again Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden. Simmonds scored in the first period and twice more in the second for his first career post-season hat trick. Mason survived a busy first period and stopping 31 straight shots until Carl Hagelin scored late in the third.TORONTO - Three weeks ago DeMar DeRozan was happily taking advantage of a flawed partnership with Rudy Gay. The Raptors two leading scorers were never able to co-exist the way they hoped or the team had envisioned, but individually DeRozan was thriving, in the midst of a career season. During his brief tenure, Gays presence meant far more to his team, to DeRozan, than his sub-par production. Despite his poor shot selection and declining percentages, the former Raptors forward consistently topped the oppositions scouting report, drawing the attention of their best defender(s) and making the game a whole lot easier for his emerging sidekick. No longer Robin to Gays Batman, DeRozan has assumed the lead role and is embracing the added responsibility that comes with it. "Lately Ive been trying to do a lot of different things," DeRozan told TSN.ca last week. "Getting my teammates involved, trying to rebound, trying to get steals, do a lot of other things that keep me going that probably before I didnt used to do." "I let my shot [dictate] my game, but now I just trust my teammates. I just try to go out there and do other stuff because I know I can be a decoy with how much of the defence I draw." For all his ability and the consequential attention it would attract, Gay was never willing to be a decoy in Toronto, at least not consistently. He was too prideful, a result of the self-imposed expectations that come with a max salary in the NBA. The moment had to be his, which to him meant the shot had to be his. Opposing defences feasted on that predictability and more often than not DeRozan became the forgotten man. A career 26 per cent three-point shooter, DeRozan was firing the long-ball at a 37 per cent clip in 18 games before Gay was dealt to Sacramento earlier in the month. In his fifth season, DeRozan was averaging career-highs across the board but his growth and maturity has become most evident in the aftermath of the trade. Despite the added responsibility in 10 games since the trade, his shot attempts have not increased (17.9 per game, up from 17.7) and his scoring average has dipped just slightly (20.5 points per game from 21.4). Instead, his assists (4.5 per contest, from 2.7) and rebounding numbers (4.7, from 2.7) have gone up. The ball is moving more than it has in a long time, the team is playing together, winning together and DeRozans fingerprints are all over it. The Raptors are 9-2 when DeRozan registers four or more assists this season. "I understand a lot of teams, mostly all the teams are going to key [in on] me so I use that to my advantage and just try to get my teammates going," he said after matching a career-high with nine assists in the overtime win against Dallas on December 20th. ;Hes not cowering from the defensive pressure hes facing, hes also not trying to do too much. Air Max Kaufen Schweiz. "[Teams are] showing him a lot of respect, trying to get the ball out of his hands," Dwane Casey said of the 24-year-old guard. "Hes done an excellent job of passing out of it. His scoring average will probably go down a little bit but its going to help someone else." So far, sophomore Terrence Ross has been the primary beneficiary. The Raptors second-year guard, whose playing time has increased by over 10 minutes per game since the trade, is excelling in the starting lineup alongside DeRozan on the wing. Although DeRozans three-point percentage has plummeted without Gay in the lineup - shooting 19 per cent from long distance over the last 10 games - Ross has seen his go from 34 per cent pre-trade to 48 per cent since, setting a new career-high with seven-made triples (on 11 attempts) in Saturdays win over the Knicks. "I think its helped T-Ross," Casey said, "because [teams are] double teaming [DeRozan] and leaving him open." "Im just taking what the defence gives me," added Ross, who is averaging 14.4 points in nine contests as a starter. "DeMar [has been] consistent all year, he can go out and score in different ways and it kind of opens up things for me, Kyle (Lowry), Jonas (Valanciunas) and everybody else." His shots have been reminiscent of those DeRozan got, and made consistently earlier in the campaign, many of them coming from the corner. The corner three is the most efficient shot in basketball and the 21-year-old is perfecting it. Ross ranks 11th in the NBA, knocking down 24 corner threes this season while shooting them at a 49 per cent clip. He leads the association with 16 corner threes made since December 8th, when the Gay trade was consummated, shooting a remarkable 55 per cent from that region. Ross is developing a niche, one that could see him become increasingly valuable to the Raptors attack and its all predicated on the leadership of the teams best player. "Hes just playing with confidence," DeRozan said of Ross, his protégé. "I tell him, dont go out there second guessing yourself. You have the ability to do anything on that court, you jump higher than everybody on that court, youre a great shooter, you could do so much just use it and dont worry about messing up so much. Thats what hes doing." "I know I can score, I can get up shots when I need to but I look at it like, let me use myself to get Terrence an open shot or use myself to free up Kyle or create a shot for somebody else," he continued. "Thats what its all about because I know I draw so much attention, I just use that to my benefit." Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen