Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Sport
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Overkill Member

02.01.2019 03:08
owback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jers antworten

Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. Authentic Kentucky Jerseys . This week, they discuss Johnny Manziel, George Springer, Rory McIlroy and the Boston Red Sox. Dave Naylor, TSN - My thumb is down to Cleveland Browns draft pick Johnny Manziel for last weekends Las Vegas adventure, partying it up with Rob Gronkowski and a pool full of bikini-clad young women in a scene out of spring break. Apparently, Justin Bieber couldnt make it. Look, I know what some of you are thinking - what 21-year-old male wouldnt enjoy a weekend like that? And we dont judge them the same way. True enough, but when youre about to become the most scrutinized NFL quarterback since a guy named Tebow, you might want to lay just a bit low. Once youve proven youre Joe Namath on the field, you can act a little more like Joe Namath off it. But this was the first weekend after mini-camp. Theres going to be enough pressure on Manziel without giving people reason to believe he is really more about being Johnny Fratboy than Johnny Football. Steve Simmons, Sun Media - My thumb is up to George Springer, rookie outfielder with the Houston Astros and its not just because he hit seven home runs in seven straight games this week or because he became the first freshman to accomplish this in 77 years. Its up because of what happens almost every time Springer hits a home run. The Astros win and, if not, theyre in the game. The lousy, laughable, displaced Astros, the one team were supposed to disregard in the American League, are suddenly not a laughingstock. They have a 6-2 record when Springer hits a home run. Houstons not going to challenge for the playoffs or anything, but it may not lose 100 games for the first time in four seasons. And that, by itself, makes baseball better. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated - My thumb is up, perversely, to Rory McIlroy, who is adept at going low. He opened the Memorial tournament with a 63 Thursday after doing a one-eighty earlier in the week on ex-fiancée Caroline Wozniacki. And by one-eighty, I dont mean just calling off their wedding. Reportedly, he broke up with the tennis star in 180 seconds, via telephone. A three-year-relationship ended by a three-minute call. Talk about going low. Well, it could have been worse. He could have texted her…and used an emoticon. A devastated Wozniacki lost her first-round match at the French Open while a buoyant McIlroy enters todays round in Ohio six shots off the pace. Dave Hodge, TSN - My thumb is down to the Boston Red Sox for making Major League Baseballs career leader in failed drug tests - Manny Ramirez - the star attraction at Fenway Parks celebration of the 2004 World Series championship team. The Red Sox explained that Manny was chosen to throw out the first pitch because he was the 04 World Series MVP, so, sure, that was one reason to pick him. Time does not permit me to list all the reasons not to pick him. John Calipari College Jersey . - Veteran Kings defenceman Robyn Regehr, sidelined since Game 1 of the Anaheim series, says hes close to returning. Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Free Shipping .J. -- Rampage Jackson scowled, howled, then bellowed to the crowd: "Im back! Im back!" With rebuilt knees and a new promotion, Jackson might have one more act left in MMA. http://www.cheapkentuckyjerseys.com/ . PAUL, Minn.PARIS -- Andy Murray headed out on court with an opportunity to reach the French Open final for the first time. Rafael Nadal, however, didnt give him a chance. Murray, who missed the tournament at Roland Garros last year because of a back injury, reached the semifinals for the second time in four years. But for the second time in four years, he was beaten by Nadal in straight sets. "It was a tough day for me," said Murray, who lost 6-3, 6-2, 6-1 Friday. "It was a bad, bad day." Murrays serve was broken six times, the same number of break-point chances Nadal had. On the other end, Murray failed to even earn a break chance. "He missed hardly any balls," Murray said. "I mean, his forehand -- especially with the conditions the way they were today -- was incredibly hard to control the ball." Murray is now 7-7 in Grand Slam semifinals. He has won two major titles, including at Wimbledon last year where he became the first British man to win the grass-court tournament in southwest London since Fred Perry in 1936. But clay is a tougher surface for a player who likes the speedier courts. And playing on clay against Nadal, an eight-time French Open champion with a 65-1 record at Roland Garros, is tougher still. "Today, I was mis-hitting a lot of balls. It was incredibly fruustrating," Murray said. Wholesale Kentucky Jerseys. "In some ways you start trying too hard, and it doesnt always appear that way. But you want to do stuff too badly, and you end up making more mistakes and things get worse." The weather didnt help. After nearly two weeks of overcast skies and cool weather, the sun was out and the temperature soared to 28 degrees C (82 degrees F). Perfect conditions for Nadal on his favourite court in the world. "He served well and I didnt return well. Simple," Murray said. "Ball was coming through the court quicker today." Murray won his first Grand Slam title at the U.S. Open in 2012. That was after losing his first four major finals, and it was also after hiring Ivan Lendl as coach. The Czech great helped Murray finally become a major champion, and a Wimbledon champion a year later, but the pair split in March and Murray has been without a coach since. With another Wimbledon coming up, the defending champion said there was a 50-50 chance he would have a new coach in place by the time the tournament starts on June 23. But he wasnt even too sure about that. "I dont know. I dont know," Murray said, shaking off a reporters question as he tried to shake off the defeat. "I would hope to have someone in place. I dont know." Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen