Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 3 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeines
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Stone Cold Member

06.12.2018 04:30
I knew if I gave up more than a couple runs antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. Glen Rice Jersey . -- Dan Ellis learned a few things about the Anaheim Ducks top scorers during 1 1/2 seasons as the teams backup goalie, and he put all that knowledge to work in a breakthrough victory for the Dallas Stars. Ellis made 26 saves against his former team in his 14th career shutout, and Trevor Daley scored in the Stars 2-0 victory over the Ducks on Saturday night. Ellis played in 23 games as a backup in Anaheim from February 2011 to 2012, but did his best work while absorbing innumerable shots in practice from Ryan Getzlaf, Corey Perry and Teemu Selanne. Ellis used that familiarity throughout his second victory over the Ducks this season, even denying Perrys point-blank chance in the final minute by getting an outstretched pad in front of an open net. "Ive practiced with them, and I understand some things they like to do," Ellis said with a smile. Captain Jamie Benn added an empty-net goal with 28 seconds left for the Stars, who snapped a five-game road skid with one of their biggest wins of a mediocre season. Ellis had sat out the Stars previous nine games since Jan. 12, and he acknowledged a bit of game rust in his return. But Kari Lehtonens veteran backup posted Dallas third shutout victory in its last six games, and coach Lindy Ruff said Ellis probably will get more playing time in the final week before Lehtonen and Ruff head to the Olympics. "He gave us a rock-solid game," Ruff said of Ellis. "We only had a couple of big breakdowns, and he was there for us." After the game, Ellis met up in the hallway between the dressing rooms with Jonas Hiller, the Ducks starter during Ellis time with the club. "I loved my time here," Ellis said. "Its still the best place Ive ever played and lived in, but it was good to get these two points for us." Hiller stopped 25 shots for the NHL-leading Ducks, who were shut out for the first time all season. Anaheim has lost three of five at Honda Center after opening the season 20-0-2 at home. At the start of a four-game stretch over eight days before the Olympic break, the grind of the regular season is finally hitting the Ducks after two spectacular months. Anaheim is 4-4 since Jan. 15, but still five points ahead of defending champion Chicago atop the overall standings. "We didnt have any sustained pressure," Anaheim coach Bruce Boudreau said. "Against a team like Dallas, you have to win the board battles. If you dont win them, their speed is so good, its going to be a real tough game for you." The Ducks played without third-leading scorer Nick Bonino after the versatile centre injured his wrist. Boudreau also scratched healthy offence-minded forwards Dustin Penner and Kyle Palmieri. While Anaheims roll has slowed, Dallas is looking to build momentum into the break during a three-game West Coast trip over the next five days. The Stars began the day in an 11th-place tie in the Western Conference. After a scoreless first period, Daley got his fourth goal of the season early in the second on the rebound of a shot by centre Cody Eakin, who blew by Patrick Maroon to create the chance. Only Hiller kept the score close with a handful of stellar plays in the final two periods, including a post-to-post toe save on Rich Peverley late in the second. Hiller has lost his last three home starts after his franchise-record 14-game winning streak ended last month. "It seems like one game we play pretty good, then the next game it seems like weve lost everything again," Hiller said. "We dont have that consistency. You cant just always think you can come back in the third period to win a game." Anaheim had several decent chances in the final minutes, but was shut out for the first time since last March 27. The Ducks also lost defenceman Mark Fistric to a lower-body injury early in the game. NOTES: Along with Bonino, the Ducks had three prominent healthy scratches who have combined for 90 points this season: Penner, Palmieri and D Bryan Allen. ... Just 41 seconds in, Eakin skated to the Stars dressing room with a bloody cut on his face after he got hit by the puck. He returned for the second period. ... Daley has three goals in his last 10 games after scoring just once in his first 31 this season. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . Cabrera is hitting .218 with three homers and 16 RBI in 80 games this season. The Padres recalled second baseman Brooks Conrad from Triple-A El Paso to replace Cabrera on the roster. Tim Hardaway Jersey . The government says top golfers are expected to compete in the PGA Tour event at the Ashburn Golf Club in the suburb of Fall River from July 3-6 and again next year. http://www.basketballheatshop.info/Cheap-Justise-Winslow-Heat-Jersey/ . The three goals bring Messis career tally for Barcelona to 371 in all games -- including friendlies -- breaking the club record of 369 held by Paulino Alcantara since 1927. The 26-year-old Messi was already the clubs all-time leading scorer in official games. Messi assured Barcelonas fans they will enjoy his goals for years to come, saying "as long as people want me, I will stay here.Roy Oswalt retired from baseball on Tuesday after winning 163 games and making three All-Star teams in 13 major league seasons. The pitchers agent, Bob Garber, confirmed the decision and said Oswalt would go to work for his agency, RMG Baseball. Oswalt will be vice-president of baseball operations. "Roy is now going to be representing players with me," Garber said Tuesday night. "Hes now an agent." The 36-year-old right-hander had a 163-102 career record with a 3.36 ERA. Oswalt won 20 games in consecutive seasons (2004-05) with the Houston Astros and was the 2005 NL championship series MVP. He pitched more than 200 innings seven times but was hampered by injuries in recent years. "He was a tremendous competitor," Giants right-hander Matt Cain said. "He was one of the guys I always loved to watch pitch. I remember facing him for the first time and I knew if I gave up more than a couple runs that it wasnt going to be a good day for us. He went about his business every fifth day like a true pro." Oswalt got hurt with Houston on June 11, 2003, when he and five other pitchers combined to no-hit the New York Yankees in an 8-0 victory in the Bronx. It was the only six-pitcher no-hitter until Seattle did the same thing against the Dodgers on June 8, 2012. Oswalt strained his right groin and left in the second. He looked toward catcher Brad Ausmus after his second pitch of the inning, his 23rd of the game, and immediately was replaced. The Yankees had gone 6,980 games -- the longest streak in major league history -- without being no-hit, since Hoyt Wilhelms 1-0 victory for Baltimore on Seppt. Dwyane Wade Jersey. 20, 1958. Oswalt was 0-6 with an 8.63 ERA in nine outings and six starts for Colorado last year. He signed a minor league deal with the Rockies in May 2013 and missed time with a strained left hamstring. Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington was thrilled to acquire Oswalt in the middle of the 2012 season, when he went 4-3 with a 5.80 ERA in 17 appearances with nine starts. He joined the Rangers on June 22, 2012, but didnt know if the team just planned to trade him away. Washington often said Oswalt "has been a pro" in handling a tough, unclear situation that called for him to be used primarily out of the bullpen. That was after Oswalt spent two stints on the disabled list during 2011 with Philadelphia because of lower back inflammation. He went 9-10 with a 3.69 ERA in 23 starts for the Phillies that year, and his 139 innings were his fewest since 2003. He didnt go more than 59 innings in his last two years. A 23rd-round pick by Houston in the 1996 amateur draft, Oswalt pitched his first nine-plus seasons for the Astros (2001-10) and then played for Philadelphia (2010-11), Texas (2012) and the Rockies (2013). On Aug. 25, 2010, Oswalt became the first Phillies pitcher to play a position in the field in 39 years after Ryan Howard was ejected in the 14th inning of a 4-2, 16-inning home loss to the Astros. With the Phillies out of position players, Oswalt went to left field and Raul Ibanez took over at first for Howard. Oswalt drew a rousing ovation from the crowd when he caught a routine fly ball. He was the first Philadelphia pitcher to play a position since Bill Wilson on Aug. 6, 1971. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen