Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Andere Bands/Musiker
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Overkill Member

17.11.2018 04:17
en Jersey[/url] . You can, too, Clay Buchholz, if we ignore the sixth inning of Game 2. Doug Fister and antworten

LAS VEGAS, Nev. Authentic Marc Methot Jersey . - Hector Lombard, who has made waves in the UFC since dropping down to welterweight, wants a piece of Canadian Rory MacDonald next.Lombard, ranked sixth among 170-pound contenders, had offered to step in for the injured Tarec (Sponge) Saffiedine against No. 5 Matt (The Immortal) Brown on Feb. 14. But after dominating veteran Josh (The Peoples Warrior) Burkman en route to a three-round decision at UFC 182 on Saturday night, the 2000 Olympic judoka set his sights elsewhere. I think Rory MacDonald makes more sense for me, Lombard said at the post-fight news conference. Its up to Dana (UFC president Dana White) but I think Rorys not going to fight (immediately) for the title. So I think that makes sense. But lets see what he (White) desires.Asked for his thoughts, White said: I think hes right.I think (he could fight) any of those guys. Hes the No. 6 guy in the world, he could fight any of those guys. He could fight Tyron Woodley, he could fight Brown, he could fight Rory, any of those guys. Well see what happens.The 25-year-old MacDonald (18-2) is ranked second among welterweight contenders, one spot ahead of Woodley.A native of Kelowna, B.C., who fights out of Montreal, MacDonald had been promised a crack at the winner of the UFC 181 welterweight title fight. But the UFC elected instead to stage a third fight between (Ruthless) Robbie Lawler and Johny (Bigg Rigg) Hendricks after Lawler won the title in December.An April 25 card in Montreal would seem to be the venue for MacDonalds next fight, which would fit into Lombards timetable.The 36-year-old Lombard, a five-foot-11 slab of muscle, competed for Cuba in judo at the 2000 Olympics. Lombard (35-4-1 with one no contest) has now beaten Jake Shields and Burkman since dropping down to 170 pounds.The former Bellator middleweight champion, who trains out of American Top Team in Florida, has black belts in judo and Brazilian jiu-jitsu. MacDonald also has his BJJ black belt.Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Authentic Ben Bishop Jersey .J. -- Tom Coughlin doesnt have many options at halfback for the winless New York Giants. Authentic Miro Heiskanen Jersey . You can, too, Clay Buchholz, if we ignore the sixth inning of Game 2. Doug Fister and Jake Peavy, youre up next in Game 4 and theres a lot to live up to. http://www.cheapstarsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-radek-faksa-jersey . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington.NEW YORK -- Miguel Cotto will move up in weight to challenge Sergio Martinez of Argentina for his piece of the middleweight title June 7 at Madison Square Garden, promoters announced Thursday. Cotto will try for his fourth weight division title on the eve of the annual Puerto Rican Day Parade in New York. He faces a fighter who has lost only once in 14 years, though Martinez has looked vulnerable in recent fights and will be 39 when he enters the ring. Martinez has been knocked down in his last three fights, and struggled in his last bout with Martin Murray before 40,000 fans in his native country. In the fight before that, he was easily beating Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. when he was knocked down in the 12th round and had to hold on to survive. "It has been my dream to fight in the big room at Madison Square Garden, a place where many great fighters have showcased their talents," Martinez said. The 33-year-old Cotto (38-4, 31 KOs) is coming off a strong performance in an October comeback fight, when he stopped Delvin Rodriguez in the third round of a 154-pound fight. Authentic Jason Spezza Jersey. Before that, though, he lost 12-round decisions to Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Austin Trout in 2012. "I am very happy to be back again to my second home, Madison Square Garden in New York, to once again make history in front of my fans," said Cotto, who will fight for the ninth time at the Garden. "I will be ready and prepared to do whatever it takes to bring the WBC middleweight title of the world to my country of Puerto Rico." Cotto, who began his career as a 140-pounder in 2001, will be fighting for the first time at 160 pounds. Martinez (51-2-2, 28 knockouts) will be defending the title he has held since beating Kelly Pavlik in 2010. He has made six successful defences. The fight will be televised on pay-per-view by HBO. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen