Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeines
laiyongcai92 Offline

Helpless Member

14.11.2018 08:31
Ben Roethlisberger let the ball go before antworten

Antonio Brown broke out of his route and turned toward the pylon. It was throw that required anticipation and trust http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/matt-bryant-jersey , the kind the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback and All-Pro wide receiver have connected on countless times during their near-decade together.But not all years, or throws, are created equal.Following a turbulent opening month in which the two stars struggled to develop anything resembling their usual rhythm, Roethlisberger's perfectly timed 9-yard touchdown flip to Brown early in the second half of Sunday's 41-17 romp over reeling Atlanta felt cathartic.Brown dropped to his knees and raised his arms to the sky. Roethlisberger eschewed his usually understated celebration for an emphatic fist pump. When the two hooked up again early in the fourth quarter — a 47-yard strike down the left sideline that sealed Pittsburgh's most complete performance of the season — all the frustration that appeared to be bubbling near the surface dissipated."We know we got to stay together regardless of what's being said," Brown said. "All of my catches, all of my touchdowns are from him, and that's my guy. I live and die with him and the Wi-Fi was lit."No buffering. No squabbling. No temper tantrums. The Steelers (2-2-1) hope all of that is behind them after a week when Brown said his "Wi-Fi" connection with Roethlisberger was a bit shaky."Obviously, we got some things rolling," Brown said after finishing with six receptions for 101 yards and the two touchdowns. "Everyone uplifted each other, believed in each other and the energy was great."And necessary. While head coach Mike Tomlin allowed that "it's going to be quite some time before we get that September stench off of us," his team responded with a dominant effort on both sides of the ball.Roethlisberger finished with 250 yards passing and three touchdowns. James Conner ran for 110 yards and two scores and added 75 yards receiving. The defense sacked Atlanta's Matt Ryan six times and held Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones without a catch until the fourth quarter."I don't know if it was a 'turnaround game,' but it's a game that we needed for sure because we know what we can do," Steelers cornerback Joe Haden said. "We know how talented we are."Even if Pittsburgh didn't exactly play like it over the opening four weeks, a stretch in which the club couldn't seem to avoid distractions off the field — the continued absence of running back Le'Veon Bell and Brown's social media missteps chief among them — or make enough plays on it.A sense of normalcy returned against the Falcons (1-4). Conner, tasked with filling in for Bell while Bell waits ... and waits ... to sign his franchise tender, piled up 99 total yards in the first quarter alone. Conner soared for a 1-yard touchdown on Pittsburgh's opening drive and raced in from 2 yards out in the third quarter as the Steelers turned a 13-10 halftime lead into a blowout."I was trying to set the tone early and we just had to start fast," Conner said.And finish even faster.Pittsburgh had been shut out in the second half each of the last two weeks but scored four touchdowns in the final 23 minutes Womens Logan Paulsen Jersey , the last coming when linebacker LJ Fort fell on a fumble by Ryan in the end zone with 3:35 to play."Hopefully this performance can catapult us in the right direction," Fort said.FALCONS FIZZLEThe expected shootout between two of the NFL's best offenses — and worst defenses — never materialized. Atlanta trailed by 13 points by the end of the first quarter, scrambled to get back into it by halftime but never threatened after the break.Ryan completed 26 of 38 passes for 285 yards and a touchdown but also spent a significant portion of the afternoon under duress and couldn't get the ball to Jones when it mattered. Jones, who entered the game leading the NFL in yards receiving, caught five passes for a season-low 62 yards, all of them coming with the outcome basically decided."Obviously we want to get him involved," Ryan said of Jones. "They made a pretty concerted effort to take him out and that created opportunities elsewhere."Mohamed Sanu caught four passes for 73 yards and a touchdown for Atlanta, but Devonta Freeman ran just eight times for 32 yards after missing three games because of injury. The Falcons managed 62 yards rushing and Pittsburgh teed off.IT'S A ... FOOTBALLPittsburgh second-year wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster added a new routine to his ever-expanding touchdown celebration repertoire: The ebullient 21-year-old feigned giving birth after hauling in an 18-yard score from Roethlisberger in the first half. Conner served as the obstetrician, handing the ball to Smith-Schuster, who rocked it to sleep.TOMLIN ANGRYThe Steelers were called for a pair of unnecessary roughness penalties for hits on Ryan, one on linebacker Jon Bostic and the other on linebacker T.J. Watt, who tried but failed to pull his hands back in time when he went low on Ryan in the first half. While Tomlin stressed both calls were legitimate, he also expressed frustration in general."Some of the other stuff is a joke," Tomlin said. "We've got to get better in (the NFL). These penalties are costing people games and jobs."UP NEXTFalcons: Welcome Tampa Bay to Atlanta next Sunday. The Falcons have won the last three meetings with the Buccaneers.Steelers: Travel to AFC North rival Cincinnati next Sunday. Pittsburgh swept the season series from the Bengals last season. Chicago Bears coach Matt Nagy might reduce his offense for Sunday's game against Tampa Bay.What hasn't been reduced is his support or long-term expectations for quarterback Mitchell Trubisky.Nagy has Trubisky's back, even as pressure mounts for more offensive production to assist linebacker Khalil Mack and a special defense. Trubisky comes into Sunday's game against Tampa Bay following one of his most inconsistent performances, but maintains full support from Nagy even if it means scaling back the offensive approach to account for inexperience."He's had my back and I love coach Nagy for that," Trubisky said. "He's just been very supportive."I believe in him and this process that we're going through Womens Terrell McClain Jersey , and we're going to have a breakthrough. Who knows when? But it's going to come, and I believe in that."Trubisky starts for the 16th time Sunday, the equivalent of one full NFL season. His passer rating is 77.8, just 0.3 better than during his first 12 games as a rookie under former coach John Fox.Several ill-advised decisions last Sunday led to suggestions earlier this week Trubisky could need the attack simplified until he understands it better. Nagy didn't dispute this."So whatever they decide to put on my plate I have to study, I have to do my job on the field, and if they feel like we have to pull back this week or next week or whatever it is, and just simplify so we can play faster, they're going to do what's best for this offense and what they believe," Trubisky said Wednesday.Nagy sees a Bears offense still trying to fit better and operate fluidly rather than more deep-seeded personnel problems, including Trubisky."He's where I thought he would be at," Nagy said. "What I'm doing now is understanding what the plays are that he's doing well with, that might have been different with me in the past."Nagy brought in an offense similar to the one he coached as offensive coordinator with the Kansas City Chiefs.So far, the offense has reached the end zone four times in three games while experiencing trouble scoring from inside the red zone. They're 27th in red zone touchdown percentage (.400).Nagy took his share of the blame but said Trubisky isn't the only one learning."What's neat is that there are concepts that weren't as good to us in Kansas City that are good here, that are working," Nagy said. "I'm learning that, and now those are the ones I'm going to start to go to because I see that. And vice versa, there's some that we did well in Kansas City that might not be as efficient now."So I have to adjust to how I do that http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/ryan-schraeder-jersey , and that's OK."Trubisky said he understands better through repetition, and believes production will improve as he runs more plays."Especially in a new offense, sometimes you have to think about it," Trubisky said. "But when you're playing in an offense for years over and over, you don't have to think about the (passer) drop, you don't have to think about where your guy is about to be."You're more just seeing the defense and where you're going with the ball. So those are some of the things I'm working through."Trubisky called any scoring problems an outgrowth of getting better acquainted with the attack. The suggestion the Bears need to scale back wasn't viewed by Trubisky as a slap at his abilities."If a teacher goes, 'Do you guys want an easy test?' you're going to say heck yeah," Trubisky said. "Less you gotta study, I'm gonna ace this test. Maybe that's a comparison you make."(If) we're going to pull back this week, do I play faster, do we play better? I guess we're all going to see. I'm going to do whatever they ask me to do to the best of my ability."As the second pick in the 2017 draft, it's expected Trubisky will be a special player. So far, evidence has been spotty."I know this: I know he made a special throw to Trey Burton on the deep cross the other day that not many quarterbacks in this league can make," Nagy said. "And so I'll take that as special."Nagy argues even special players need to learn an offense with a good deal of volume."I know he's going to just continue to keep growing," Nagy said.NOTES: Starting cornerback Prince Amukamara and backup Marcus Cooper did not practice Wednesday due to hamstring injuries. Bryce Callahan or rookie Kevin Toliver would man the starting right cornerback spot if Amukamara and Cooper cannot play Sunday. . Wide receiver Anthony Miller (shoulder) did not practice, which could mean more playing time for 2015 first-round draft pick Kevin White. . Safety DeAndre Houston-Carson had full practice participation for the first time since suffering forearm and back injuries in preseason. ... The Bears added cornerback John Franklin III to their practice squad.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen