Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeines
laiyongcai92 Offline

Helpless Member

08.11.2018 08:45
2018 NFL picks: The Falcoholic staff predicts Panthers vs. Falcons and other Week 2 games antworten

Are you stressed out about the Falcons sending both Keanu Neal and Deion Jones to injured reserve? We are Authentic Julio Jones Jersey , too, but it didn’t really dampen our confidence in the Falcons’ ability to beat the Panthers this Sunday even a little bit. All of us — even this week’s enemy guest picker, our frenemy Brian Beversluis from Cat Scratch Reader — has picked the Falcons to knock off the Panthers. Perhaps it’s echoes of that one time Matt Ryan threw for 500-plus yards and Julio Jones went off for an even 300 receiving yards against a trash Panthers secondary, or maybe it’s the fact that the Panthers are in just as dire of an injury situation as the Falcons are these days. But the whole squad is rolling with Atlanta this week. Elsewhere around the league, a bunch of these pickers must have forgotten that the Browns actually tied the Steelers and the Saints lost last week to the Ryan Fitzpatrick-led Buccaneers. Most of our writers are rolling with the Saints nonetheless. As for the Bucs, only Dave Choate thinks they can beat the Eagles. For the primetime game, our pickers are favoring the Ravens, Giants, and Bears. Maybe Dave is on to something, because he’s tied at the top with Adnan Ikic and Kyle McClendon (who had not submitted his picks at publish time) at 4-2. Most of us are tied at 3-3, and we’ve got James Rael Matt Ryan Jersey , who did not pick last week, at the rear with a clean slate. My dog selected Falcoholic community member RojoFalcon as our guest picker this week.Sadly, RojoFalcon apparently did not check his email. Check your email, RojoFalcon, and I’ll update this post if you get your picks in before the game tonight. Here are all of this week’s picks. The Falcoholic’s Week 2 NFL picksNameRecordCAR vs. ATLBAL vs. CINPHI vs. TBCLE vs. NONYG vs. DALSEA vs. CHINameRecordCAR vs. ATLBAL vs. CINPHI vs. TBCLE vs. NONYG vs. DALSEA vs. CHIIf you want to be in the running to be our guest picker for next week’s slate of games, make your picks in the comments.Ito Smith and Brandon Fusco discuss their first win in Atlanta After Sunday’s victory over the Carolina Panthers, I had a chance to speak with RB Ito Smith and RG Brandon Fusco. Both are new additions to the Falcons for the 2018 season, and Sunday marked their first ever regular season game—and win—in Atlanta. I asked each of them about their transition to a new team, what it was like to play in front of the crowd at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, and also tried to get a little information about their personal life—hobbies, musical tastes http://www.authenticsatlantafalcons.com/cheap-matt-bosher-jersey , and such—in order to give fans a more complete picture of who they were as people. Read on for their responses.Before Sunday’s game, I had a chance to speak with Brandon Fusco’s family. His mother and father confirmed that their last name is pronounced FUSS-CO, not FOOS-CO. That will be very helpful on The Falcoholic Live going forward. They also introduced me to Fusco’s college coach from Slippery Rock, who was finally getting to see Fusco play in the NFL for the first time. They were very nice people who spent a lot of time talking to me, and served as a great reminder that despite many of us only seeing NFL players as football robots, they are far from that. NFL players have families that care about them and they are people, first and foremost. For me personally, I’m going to try to remember that more clearly going forward.Also, Fusco’s dad told me to be sure to lampoon our own Cory Woodroof for using the wrong PFF stats in an article about Fusco. So, take that Cory!Now, on to Brandon Fusco himself. The 8-year NFL player spent time with the Minnesota Vikings—who he was drafted by in the sixth round of the 2011 NFL Draft—and San Francisco 49ers before joining the Falcons this offseason. Fusco won the competition between himself and third-year G Wes Schweitzer for the starting RG position in training camp.I first asked Fusco about what it was like to play in front of his family and coach for the first time in Atlanta.Next http://www.authenticsatlantafalcons.com/cheap-desmond-trufant-jersey , I asked Fusco what it was like to transition from Shanahan’s offense in San Francisco to Sarkisian’s offense here in Atlanta, and if there were any adjustments he had to make in training camp.Finally, I asked Fusco if there were any hobbies or interests that he could share with fans to help us get to know him a little better.This is a man after my own heart. I know he’ll love the restaurant scene in Atlanta. Fusco and his family expressed a lot of excitement about being part of the Falcons brotherhood, and we’re all excited to have them here too.Next, I was able to speak with rookie RB Ito Smith. The first-year player was drafted by the Falcons in the fourth round of the 2018 NFL Draft out of Southern Miss. Smith won the RB3 job in training camp, beating out Malik Williams and Justin Crawford. With Devonta Freeman sidelined on Sunday, Smith became the de-facto RB2 and looked quite good with the starters.First off, I welcomed Smith to Atlanta and asked him what it was like to take his first significant regular season NFL carries with the Falcons.Next, I asked Smith what it was like to go out there and get his first ever NFL victory in front of the fans at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.Finally, I asked Smith the same question I asked Fusco: any hobbies or interesting things about you that you’d like to share with the fans?This man eats, sleeps http://www.falconsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-de_vondre-campbell-jersey , chills, and plays football. That is determination, and not at all a bad attitude to have for an NFL rookie. Maybe Fusco and the guys can take him out to some restaurants, too.I came away from speaking with both of these new additions very impressed. Both Fusco and Ito Smith are very excited to be in Atlanta, and looked like they were having a great time enjoying their first ever victory as Falcons. Let’s hope we can watch them achieve even more in the coming weeks. Welcome to the Brotherhood, Brandon and Ito.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen