Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach Łber 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie kŲnnen sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeines
laiyongcai92 Offline

Helpless Member

Beitršge: 141

08.11.2018 07:12
Lions vs. Packers: Random Stats, Part 1 Ugh antworten

I hate this Color Rush Christian Jones Jersey team. I canít even hide it. You all know why, too. The Packers are 100-70-7 against the Lions since their first meeting back in 1930. Thatís pretty much it. That and because the Packers are the epitome of stock fraud and their legion of unwavering fans just canít seem to see it. This scene from Wayneís World always comes to mind when I think about their shareholders. Look, weíve done this all before. Thereís a version of the Lions vs. Packers Random Stats piece available going all the way back to 2015. Iíve told this story a million times. So letís do it a little differently this time. Letís play with the month of October instead of their entire rivalry. Okay, now that Iíve seen the results Iím not sure that I want to play this game anymore. Letís just all go home and crawl under the blankets and wait there till Monday.Whatís that?... I have to?.. .I donít think the people want to see that... Itís in my contract? Fine, Iíll do it. Iíve been informed by POD management that I have to tell you that the Lions are 17-37-2 all-time against the Packers in the month of October. Iím sorry, guys, I donít want to do this to you. I am also in breach of contract if I donít tell you that the Lions are 0-3 against the Packers when playing them on the seventh day of October. But donít worry, they havenít played on that date since Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons sang about some girl named Sherry in 1962. I have some good news for you, I guess. The Lions are 10-10-1 against the Packers in October when they welcome the Packers into the confines of their home field. Sadly, this is what I looked like the last time the Lions beat the Packers at home in October.Form a single file line, ladies. To the questions!Unfortunately not a single one. His only pick against the Packers came against Brett Hundley in Week 17 of last season. Maybe heíll break through that glass ceiling on Sunday?I hate you Youth Frank Ragnow Jersey , my evil twin. I know youíre trying to bring up the Aaron Rodgersí 61-yard Hail Mary from 2015, but thatís not even close. The longest pass in Ford Field history belongs to Mr. John Matthew Stafford. He threw an 87 yard-pass to Calvin Johnson against the Cowboys in 2013. Trust me. I was like totally there and stuff. UPDATE: Apparently they say I was wrong. He was talking about air yards. Also Ben Roethlisberger threw a 97 yard pass at Ford Field last year. Well I say your mothers are all wrong. I donít like apple pie, Dad! You know that. Oh my god! Get out of my room! Iím trying to listen to my Simple Plan CDís! Youíre ruining my life!Open thread: Do you feel better, worse or the same after the Lionsí win over the Buccaneers? If you went to bed early Friday night, youíre probably pretty surprised to see that the Detroit Lions ended up defeating the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 33-30. Thatís because by the time the starters left the game after a single drive on both sides of the ball in the third quarter, Detroit was down 27-6. For a team that struggled through the first two preseason games, the late-game comeback was not really enough to inspire confidence in the Lions. While the first-string offense moved the ball with regularity, their red zone struggles were all too familiar. And their defense... woof. It didnít seem to matter who was behind center, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Jameis Winston and even Ryan ďDonít call me BrianĒ Griffin led touchdown drives against the Lionsí first-team defense.But while this was the Lionsí dress rehearsal game, it still was the preseason and ultimately doesnít matter. So with that in mind Youth Ziggy Ansah Jersey , todayís Question of the Day is:Do you feel better, worse or the same after the Lionsí win over the Buccaneers?My answer: A little worse. Much like last week, Iím not going to let my feelings on this team sway much in either direction during the preseason. Admittedly this one was a little more important because it was the third preseason game, but the team isnít still going through their entire pregame preparation that theyíll be doing come September. As I mentioned on Thursday, I wanted to see exactly two things out of this preseason game: a first-team defensive sack and a touchdown drive led by Matthew Stafford. We got the sack thanks to Sylvester Williams cleaning up a(nother) Jarrad Davis missed tackle. We didnít get the touchdown drive thanks to red zone struggles.But itís hard to ignore just how bad the defense was on Friday night. It may have been one sloppy night on a soaked field, but watching Nevin Lawson get destroyed by first, second and third-stringers is extremely concerning. Watching Davis continue to struggle and make blatant mistakes is frightening. And outside of Ricky Jean Francois, itís hard to be really optimistic about anyone on the defensive line. So Iím feeling a little worse this Saturday morning, but Iím far from panic mode yet.Your turn.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen