Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 17 mal aufgerufen
 Sport
linchao Offline

Helpless Member

05.11.2018 03:35
Possible solutions for the Los Angeles Rams until K Greg Zuerlein returns antworten

The Los Angeles Rams are sorely missing their All-Pro kicker. While there is a chance that Gregr Zuerlein could return for the Rams week 5 game against the Seattle Seahawks White Ramik Wilson Jersey , that is by no means a guarantee. In last week’s shootout with the Minnesota Vikings, Sam Ficken drew a lot of ire from Rams fans and head coach Sean McVay took notice as well.From his press conference the day after the Rams week 4 victory:(On an update on K Greg Zuerlein and if he’s committed with K Sam Ficken going forward)Kicker isn’t like other positions in the NFL. It is an oddity in the sense that kickers are largely interchangeable. There are two paths that teams can take when looking at a potential change: the young and old. Given the Rams long term security at the position, I’m going to pass over Roberto Aguayo and Giorgio Tavecchio.When perusing available kickers Todd Gurley II Jersey , two names immediately pop out at me as potential short term solutions: Blair Walsh and Nick Novak. Both have seasons of over 90% field goal completions and a career completion rate north of 80%.Yes, they both had their issues in 2017.No, they aren’t perfect fits.But I trust special teams coordinator to get the most out of a couple of seasoned veterans. They would both be less nerve racking options than Ficken.Los Angeles Rams QB Jared Goff wins NFC Offensive Player of the Month for September 2018 For the first time since being drafted #1 overall in the 2016 NFL Draft Authentic Dominique Easley Jersey , Los Angeles Rams QB Jared Goff has been named the NFC Offensive Player of the Month for September 2018.It’s a stark piece of evidence of how much Goff has grown just two and a quarter seasons into his young career.This comes on the heels of Goff winning NFC Offensive Player of the Week for his amazing Week 4 performance on Thursday Night Football.Goff is the first Rams QB to be named the NFC OPOTM since Hall of Fame QB Kurt Warner earned it in September 2000.He’s obviously hit the highest peak of his career. Considering it’s still just early October in his third season, the question is both if he can sustain anything near this ridiculous level of performance and if he can replicate anything near it when it matters most as we head toward, hopefully Youth Marcus Peters Jersey , another postseason appearance.The other award winners for September were:AFC Offensive Player of the Month: Kansas City Chiefs QB Pat MahomesNFC Defensive Player of the Month: Chicago Bears EDGE Khalil MackAFC Defensive Player of the Month: Houston Texans DL J.J. WattNFC Special Teams Player of the Month: New Orleans Saints K Wil LutzAFC Special Teams Player of the Month: Baltimore Ravens K Justin TuckerNFL Offensive Rookie of the Month: Atlanta Falcons WR Calvin RidleyNFL Defensive Rookie of the Month: Indianapolis Colts LB Darius Leonard

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen