Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 20 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeines
chenyan94 Offline

The Dumb

03.11.2018 03:27
2018 NFL predictions: Sports Illustrated thinks Jaguars win in playoffs antworten

fall short of Super Bowlwww.thejaguarsfootballauthentic.com The Jacksonville Jaguars are primed to make a run at the AFC South crown for a short window of time — and that’s exactly what Andy Benoit from Sports Illustrated is predicting will happen during the 2018 NFL season.While Benoit has the Jaguars winning the division again at 10-6, he has them falling short a round earlier than last year — on the road against the New England Patriots.I think Benoit nails the AFC South final standings. It will be a close race with the winner just one game above (or even winning on tiebreakers) and the Colts dead last. Beating the Texans at home in the playoffs would be extremely fun and while the Steelers aren’t as good as you’d think a typical No. 2 seed would be, who in the AFC North or AFC West is really going to challenge them over the course of a season? I think the Jaguars could very well beat the Steelers again in a playoff matchup but over the course of 16 games I think the Steelers come away with the better record.I also think this team is built to beat a team like the Patriots. A Tom Brady win isn’t a crazy prediction, but if the two were to meet again in the playoffs I think they have a better chance of winning the ball — their roster is tailor made to matchup well against this team and I don’t think they take the ball out of Blake Bortles’ hands like they did last season.What do you think? Will the Jaguars win the AFC South? Will they win their home playoff game only to be disappointed by the Patriots in the AFC Divisional Round? Let us know in the comments below!Week 4 NFL odds: Best plays and bet your mortgage on the Patriots to get right After three weeks Jacksonville Jaguars T-Shirt , we’re still dead even — three wins in Week 1, three losses in Week 2, and 50-50 in Week 3.How does Week 4 look? Let’s check it out!Note: I use Bovada’s odds just a few hours before the game for all the spreads.Los Angeles Rams (-7.0) vs. Minnesota VikingsThe Vikings are coming off an awful home loss to the hapless Buffalo Bills and now they’re traveling to play a Rams team that hasn’t won by less than 12 points all year?Bet on the Rams to win by more than a touchdown.Atlanta Falcons (-4.0) vs. Cincinnati BengalsA.J. Green is banged up and although I think he plays I just don’t see Cincinnati being able to keep up offensively without him at full strength.Bet on the Falcons and give four points to the Bengals.New England Patriots (-7.0) vs. Miami DolphinsTom Brady and Bill Belichick are coming home after suffering back-to-back double digit losses for the first time in, well Jacksonville Jaguars Hats , I honestly don’t know if that’s ever happened. Someone tell me in the comments if that’s ever happened. This is the get right game. Sorry, Miami.Bet on the Patriots to win by more than a touchdown.Jacksonville Jaguars (-7.5) vs. New York JetsSpeaking of get right games, Blake Bortles is gonna bounce back this week.Bet on the Jaguars to win by eight or more.Overall: 6-6

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen