Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Radio und TV
liny195 Offline

Helpless Member

01.11.2018 04:13
Sights and sounds of Giants’ camp: Ramping up for Jets’ week antworten

The New York Giants held their second consecutive padded practice Tuesday afternoon as they get ready to play the New York Jets on Friday night. That game is always a special one. League-wide that’s because it is the one coaches typically use to most closely simulate a regular season game http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-curtis-riley-jersey , with game-planning and extensive use of the starting personnel. But for the teams which share Met-Life Stadium, this game has become an annual tradition where the Giants and Jets play out their intra-city rivalry — at least in the years when the NFC East and AFC East don’t play each other in the regular season. As such, this practice was a “carded” practice, and conducted like a practice before a regular season game. But even though this isn’t a practice as we’ve grown accustomed to seeing over the last month, we’re still bringing you the sights and sounds as best we can.On the practice fieldAs the Giants warmed up, it was obvious that Saquon Barkley would continue to slowly work his way back from his hamstring strain. All warmed up, it was time for individual drills:But with real, meaningful, regular season football looming, we’re less concerned with individual drills and more concerned with team work. Meanwhile, Barkley and rookie defensive tackle R.J. McIntosh were doing work on the side as they come back from their respective ailments. While the defense was getting some work in, the Giants’ offensive linemen got work in on their own. As did Eli Manning and Odell Beckham Jr. Back to team drills, the Giants’ were working on their Red Zone play.On the day that Victor Cruz formally announced his retirement from the NFLThere was at least one former Giant in attendance today. Maybe Antrel Rolle was hoping to sneak his way on to the Giants’ depth chart at defensive back.Giants news, 9/11: Shurmur remains optimistic Damon Harrison Jersey , Eli’s helmet trouble, more Good morning, New York Giants fans! Let’s look at your headlines as the Giants begin to turn the page from the Jacksonville Jaguars and look toward Sunday’s upcoming game against the Dallas Cowboys.Shurmur: “Keep moving” after opening lossPer data provided by the Giants, Sunday was the 20th straight NFL season-opening game Pat Shurmur has been involved in as a coach. The teams he was on are 8-12 in those games, but Shurmur has been on teams that lost openers and went on to finish 12-4 twice and 11-5. “I’ve been involved in a lot of first games of the season,” Shurmur said. “You just move forward. That’s the important thing is you move forward. You learn from the mistakes you made, you build on the things you did well and you just keep moving. That’s the important piece. That may get old as we go through these Mondays with me saying that, but you can win a game and still go through that process. When you lose a game, it hurts more, but you still go through the same process.”Two-point conversion an audibleCoach Pat Shurmur said Monday that Eli Manning audibled from a pass to a run on Sunday’s failed two-point conversion attempt.“I made the right audible based on what we talked about,” Manning said. “Just didn’t make it.”Helmet malfunctionThe curious timeout on the first play of the second half came because Manning’s helmet radio didn’t work.“I had a hard time hearing Coach Shurmur a few times (in the first half). I didn’t think anything was necessarily real wrong with it. Then the first play of the second half, it just cut out completely, and then they got a new helmet,” Manning said. “Then after that Rhett Ellison Jersey , it was much clearer the whole second half than it was the first half. So, I guess I just had a bad connection or whatever. I’m not sure.”Around the Inter-GoogleGiants need to get Ereck Flowers and the offensive line fixed, or it will be another long season | NewsdayBreakdowns up front were the biggest reason the Giants lost to the Jaguars in the season opener.Giants and Cowboys face much more than a rivalry gameFunny how things work out, you know? For six years Giants fans rolled their eyes whenever the schedule came out because in five of those years — including the...Giants' Eli Manning, Pat Shurmur send mixed signals on why two-point conversion try with Saquon Barkley failed | NJ.comSomewhat puzzlingly, the Giants handed the ball off to Saquon Barkley on a two-point conversion attempt one play after the rookie running back rattled off a 68-yard touchdown run to pull within 20-15, without calling a timeout, in the loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday, September 9, 2018 (9/9/18) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen