Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 PC/Mac Allgemein
bruceowen Offline

Newkid

26.06.2018 13:49
Passwords not working on a mac after upgrading to High Sierra from Yosemite antworten

HI,

I've had a coworker's Mac who's been on 10.10.5 for a very long time and is finally upgrading to High Sierra. However, after the upgrade all users lose the ability to login. The mac simply shakes as if they've entered the wrong password, however, I know that password is correct. It sits for about 10 seconds before rejecting it, too. It's not immediate. Using the resetpassword utility from recovery mode doesn't fix it.
The weird thing is that after the upgrade, the machine logs in just fine, you have the desktop and everything. But when you try to unlock, say, user accounts in sysprefs, it doesn't accept the passwords at the admin authentication prompt. I tried opening terminal, but the shell never comes up and only says "login incorrect." I also noticed that I can't change the keychain password in Keychain access. Once you log out, you can't get back into the Mac.It's not a network login (i.e. activedirectory). It doesn't matter which user on the machine I try.I also tried doing a wipe-and-reinstall, then recovering users from Time Machine, but this puts the Mac into a reboot loop. I'm going to try upgrading him just to regular Sierra after my next full TIme Machine restore to see if I can at least get that far, but this has been truly baffling. Google isn't much help, either.
Any Ach wizards with ideas?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1432123
3D Product Animation Services

Thanks!

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen